WITNESSES- WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE THAT YOU ARE THE TRUE RELIGION?

by mrquik 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrquik
  • mrquik
    mrquik

For all you lurkers, super-fine witnesses & those on the fence. Defend your faith from those who ask it from you. Come on , we'll even let you count your time. We won't tell. But be warned. By the end of this thread, many will realize you have no valid claim. Hopefully, you do as thousands have already done & leave.

• jeckle
    jeckle

Do you ever read or quote a whole scripture? I mean david koresh preached the same way.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

It is manufactured when compared to the real biblical mission of Jesus and his chosen legal class of the eventual 144000 incorruptibles, for a far greater earthly purpose

Everything you've written is manufactured. Your entire premise is like some cheap 1970's mobile home with paper thin walls. It gives the semblance of being a safe haven in a storm but is in fact a death trap. May whatever God's may be have mercy on your poor soul.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Everything you've written is manufactured.

Exactly. Made-up sh*t about made-up sh*t.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Do you want me to take 20571pnt428571 's argument or does someone else. The logical fallacies are fantastic and all... but I think I'd have about a page and a half after just the first couple of paragraphs.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Go for it, dude. I'm tired and have to put the kids to bed, and my patience is gone.

• bob1999
    bob1999

"ONE SIGNAL IS UNDERSTANDING OF GOD'S WILL FOR HEAVEN AND EARTH, AS A UNITY"

But the WTS did not believe this when they were supposedly chosen by Christ in 1919.

The whole question comes down to whether or not one believes that Christ chose the Bible Students as the FDS in 1919.

To that there is no proof.

The fact is, in 1919 the WTS was still teaching that Christ's presents started in 1874 and any choosing would have happened in 1877-78.

One does not need to turn to the bible to prove that the WTS teachings are wrong.

Just looking at the teachings themselves and all the flip-flops is enough to prove that the WTS does not have the truth.

The "truth" that the WTS taught yesterday is no longer taught.

The "truth" that the WTS teaches today will not be taught tomarrow.

Peace

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I have no energy for arguing with JWs. I thank the FSM for people like Tim who are so masterful at it.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

You could argue with a jar of mustard just as easily,and try to convince it that it is yellow.Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit