Did we just kill Bin Laden?

by freeman 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Good one, Hawk.

And UR, I knew where you were going with that thread before you ever got there, LOL!

Lisa

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Personally, I would hate to see him killed or imprisoned. I think he should remain free in any radical Islamic country there is. Of course, he should be kidnapped and spirited away and undergo a sex change operation first.

Let him live out his life being mistreated as a woman is in the Muslim world.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Utopiano Reformato
    Utopiano Reformato

Lisa:

Yeah, I figured everybody who passed world history would remember it. There were a few others, but they were gruesome to say the least, so I didn't post.

• Derrick
    Derrick
    Of course, he should be kidnapped and spirited away and undergo a sex change operation first.
    Let him live out his life being mistreated as a woman is in the Muslim world.

Why not let him live out his life being mistreated as a woman in San Quentin instead? ;-)

Derrick

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Isn't Laden on the geverning body now? I heard they finally have a minority...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit