Did we just kill Bin Laden?

by freeman 14 Replies latest jw friends

• freeman
    freeman

There is a story on the news wire services to the effect that the American forces have killed some top leadership personnel in Bin Laden’s terror network.

A contact and friend of mine that works for one of those nice 3 letter organizations said “the guys were high-five-ing all over the place last night”. He said it was in fact his agency that pulled the trigger via remote control and "placed a hell-fire in the middle of the bastards". He also said “some of the bastards killed tripped the facial recognition software” they have running.

Now if I couple that bit of info with what I heard on the news that the guy in the middle, was wearing white robes and was a very tall person, and also the group was driving late-model cars, wow! It sounds like we could have hit the jackpot, I hope I hope I hope! I have no further info, but I have my fingers crossed.

Freeman

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

"placed a hell-fire in the middle of the bastards"

Too Cool.

ashi

• Amazing
    Amazing

I hope they did not kill him. I want to see him captured alive. Brought to the USA. Promise the Europeans that we will not execute Bin Laden. After his conviction, put him in cell with a 300 lb guy named Bubba - who then welcomes Bin Laden by saying, 'Hi Sweetie.'

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL-CLassic. But, then again, every time he's 'mistreated' in prison, the extremist community would be up in arms again. If he dies now, the world can possibly get over it. I mean, Hitler and his Nazi's were eradicated from the earth. Haven't seen their kind around here lately, except in the deep south.

ashi

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Remember what happened to this man when the "people" had finally had enough?

Well, this might refresh a few memories....

Once mass hysteria and mob rule go into effect, things get very ulgy!

• Seeker
    Seeker

I would be fascinated to learn bin Laden was killed. My personal theory, which would have to be scrapped if he was just killed, is that bin Laden will never be caught as he is ex-CIA and still has friends in high places who only want to use him as a symbol. So unless the military screwed up and killed him accidentally, or unless my theory is just wrong, I'm betting bin Laden wasn't on that vehicle.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Sounds like a good media pipe dream to me. Hey, if we do catch him, maybe we could force him to serve a life sentence at Bethel? That would certainly be a punishment worse than death!

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

I hope so - and hope that it was painful

Jim

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit