• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

great article Undercover. You sold me bro,

I'M GETTING A DOG!!!

this summer....

dc

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

How come when I post something it shows immediately that I posted it two hours ago????

Snoozy..

• undercover
    undercover
    How come when I post something it shows immediately that I posted it two hours ago????

The fabric of space in your space time contium has been disrupted. Pretty soon things will get hazy and you'll disappear until the next phase where the two universes overlap and we can beam you back aboard the Enterprise.

undercover - of the watches too much Star Trek class

• blondie
  • sd-7
    sd-7

Aww...undercover! A valiant effort! Bravo! But since you mentioned the slave class, you have to mention Matthew 24:45-47. It's the scripture that lends weight to everything...evidently.

How Would You Answer?

--What was the original position of dogs?

--How have dogs been characterized in the Bible?

--What negative traits do dogs often have, and why should we take them into consideration?

--How do YOU feel about owning a dog, in light of Jehovah's direction?

--sd-7

• blondie
    blondie

"look out for the dogs" is not referring to canines; this term is used to indicate male prostitutes by some bible dictionaries/commentaries.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Would eating a dog be a conscience matter?

Linguini al fido?

• TD
    TD

Funny stuff.

I've wondered before how JW's can own tropical fish when tropical fish food contains blood 99% of the time.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

How to make anything “unchristian.”

1. Cite every Biblical or historical account of non-Jews and/or non-Christians participating in the activity.

2. If there are no records indicating that first-century Christians participated in this activity, say so. Otherwise, cite Prov. 4:18 (light gets brighter).

3. Cite John 17:16 (no part of the world) and/or Matt. 24:45 (F&DS) as needed.

Repeat process for each additional activity you wish to forbid.

• pirata
    pirata
    "look out for the dogs" is not referring to canines; this term is used to indicate male prostitutes by some bible dictionaries/commentaries.

(Readers Reply)

Dear Blondie,

Some Bible scholars point out that the term "god" is used symbolically to describe male prostitutes. However, the clear connection between such animals and "workers of lawlessness" cannot be ignored (Matthew 7:23). The fact that dogs are associated with immoral acts should be of no suprise. One Circuit Overseer related, "I was visiting a small group of witnesses for dinner. While I was saying the prayer, their small dog came up to me and started humping my leg. Disgusted, I tried to move away, but the dog kept at it. To make matters worse, there was a second dog who started to hump the first dog. I was forced to cut the prayer short in order to get away from the situation. Later on in the evening, I noticed these dogs trying to hump other people's legs. Truly, dogs are an immoral influence. We are grateful to Jehovah that the Faithful Slave has provided new direction in this matter". Seeing the seriousness of this situation, are you willing to make changes so that you and your family can be clean in Jehovah's Eyes? (Ezekiel 44:23)

Your brother working shoulder to shoulder,

pirata

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit