Hello, Hi and Heys! I'm new

by PinkPajamasx 41 Replies latest jw friends

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Welcome to the forum, and I love the observations you have on the WT/JWs as far as how little they've contributed to society if any. They're a bunch of troublemakers, homewreckers, and leeches criticizing everyone and every organization and institution all the while benefitting as much as they possibly can from other's self sacrifice and contributions.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Welcome to the forum, and I love the observations you have on the WT/JWs as far as how little they've contributed to society if any. They're a bunch of troublemakers, homewreckers, and leeches criticizing everyone and every organization and institution all the while benefitting as much as they possibly can from other's self sacrifice and contributions.

Amish mentality without the Amish lifestyle.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I finally confronted my mother in-law. She said JW is only true religion yadda yadda yadda!

She sounds legit to me.

-Sab

Greetings. Make yourself at home. Enjoyed your story.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Welcome Pink, do they call you Pink PJ's for short?..

Snoozy, The Great Grandma of the board..

• PinkPajamasx
    PinkPajamasx

Thanks all, me being an outsider really appreciates all the input.

Skeeter- From day one my children were to be brought up like my childhood was, parties, holidays and the whole nine yards. They now know they are not to have say in my children's religion. Escpecially after my husband, their son told them that they wasted his childhood. I threw a huge 16th birthday for my son last November and had a DJ and all. The in-laws showed up with food but only after I told my husband it was ok. He initially told them to remember their rules, no birthday parties and they told him that his brother wanted to come. So, I look over at the DJ and see my mother in-law tapping her feet then gets up to ask the DJ to play some song by the Beatles. At a 16 year old party, the Beatles? lol, I thanked her a few days later and she said they were not there to celebrate but to eat only. I felt my blood pressure rise and I told her then she should not of been tapping her feet to the music and certainly never should of requested a song. To me that is celebrating.

They give my kids gifts or money two or three days after holidays and birthdays and say it's just because.

George- I know they are all for themselves and has to be the greediest and burdensome religion on the planet. Why do they use Government schools, financial aid and medi care if they are not part of this wicked world? I always wanted to ask a JW.

I'm happy I made a choice to post, thanks again all and stay blessed

• PinkPajamasx
    PinkPajamasx

Yes Snoozy

Thanks for having me

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Welcome! Thank you and your husband for your service to your country.

By the way, the Watchtower Cult does NOT have a school for kids in Long Beach, CA or anywhere else. There is a private school out there that happens to be owned by a JW, which is not AT ALL the same thing. The Watchtower Society would never invest their money in any real charitable work. They push their literature and rebuild Kingdom Halls and some homes after disasters. That is it. They don't even give congregations money for Kingdom Halls, they LOAN it.

We call it The Borg for good reason.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome Pink.

It's a good thing you researched the JW's.

They

are

a

CULT

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Glad you joined the forum. Welcome to a great group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit