I am being DF as an 'Apostate' - I HAVE NO REGRETS

by punkofnice 43 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmightyDog
    AlmightyDog

Punk - Congratulations. We are all so happified to see you reaching out for the office of overseer DF'd apostate.

Best of Luck to you.

AD

• Robdar
    Robdar

~high fives Punk~

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Branded with the scarlet letter: you're a marked A postate now!

• CAMELOT
    CAMELOT

Don't allow any negativity towards you make you feel ashamed...ever! God his each of us a right to have our minds. Be happy!

CAMELOT

• jeckle
    jeckle

wow i wonder if i have been cause myh brother told me he couldnt talk to me any more. Has it completely sunk in yet for you or has that realization already had time to set since first awakening?

• darth frosty
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

congrats Punk, surely you wouldn't have wanted to be DF'ed for something as minor as gluttony? join the club and well done.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hearty thanks to all you folks for your 'happifying' thoughts. Too numerous to mention, you are truly a 'great crowd' of 'happy people'.

I'm happy to take the pisstachio out of the WTB$'s GB , they suck!!

I am not ashamed to 'beg off' from my 'office od over-sneer'.

As the Who sang 'Freedom tastes of reality!'

PM me if you want my facebook ID......................................

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Ah man how wonderful. It's extremely magical being free of the whole thing. It doesn't bother me that friends and family don't talk to me, I would do it all again and be prepared to lose more. My freedom is worth it.

I've never been happier in my life.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'm glad to be free of the cult to be honest. I really don't have any close friends in the antichrist. All my unconditional friends are either ex-JW's or just folk I know from wherever.

Last year the 'overlapping' generations made me angry.

This year the 'New Light' TM being 'No Light' has me in stitches with laughter, it's hilarious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit