I am being DF as an 'Apostate' - I HAVE NO REGRETS

by punkofnice 43 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Yes, folks! You heard me correctly.

Of course I'm not going to any JC or discussing the matter as I do not recognize JDub authority.

It'll be nice to get my release papers. Apparently an 'anonymous caller' dobbed me in.

How childish! Dumbed down watchtowers = dumbed down cult victims.

Those that don't shun me are true friends.........those that shun me are not worth dog pooh!

Behold as my Facebook friends diminish!!

I don't know how I'll celebrate yet.....................................

• jay88
    jay88

They have enough on you to prove it?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I believe showing up at such a hearing would be a waste of your time. You want to waste their time, not your own.

• sizemik
    sizemik

It's good to hear the "no regrets" part punkofnice . . . I hope that means not too much adverse fallout.

I guess you're now a "patch member" here at JWN.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome to the club!

-LWT (Apostate)

• designs
    designs

Badge of Honor

• baltar447
    baltar447

So wait a second, don't they need two witnesses?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thanks folks.

@jay88 - Yes. My own family have admitted I now go to Church.

I'm not preaching or promoting any religion but the people at Church are genuine and good company.

When I first turned up there no one asked; 'Are you DF? Are you the visiting speaker? Can I count time talking to you?'

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Wow, no kiddin'? So wait a minute, ONE PERSON called it in, but yet they're going to abandon the "two witness rule" just for you??

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

Cool. I plan on bouncing later this year. What's at stake? (Wife = hardcore JW with doubts but will stick it out since most of her family are JWs, 3 small kids all under the age of 5yrs of age....a Mother who got our family into this crazy cult to begin with, a father who is a P.O. well, Cong. Overseer and a brother who said if he ever gets DF'd again he's never going back.)

It will feel weird being in a divided household. I can't see that lasting for too long. She'll probably separate from me claiming "spriritual danger"...another buzzword/option the SOCIETY lets members use that has no scriptual backing, but because it benefits the SLAVE CLASS its okay. I thought the bible said for persons to stick to their "unbelieving" mate.

No more JC hearings for me either. I've been to 3 in my life and its a waste of time, especially since they usually have their minds already made up most time. Oh well. Good luck to you in the future. I'll be joining the ranks soon. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit