And Just Like That, FamilyRadio has....

by Yan Bibiyan 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Ding
    Ding

Can't any of these guys just say, "I was wrong. I made a fool of myself," and shut up?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

They should do the decent thing for their followers

I’m pretty tired. I think I’ll go home now.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

I love how the forum on that website is not a forum at all. Compare that site with the official JW site.

• teel
    teel

I have a feeling Camping thinks the world will simply forget about his prediction by October... The website was really purged of anything re his prophecy. For ex. if you check out the Literature section, there are several books written by him, but none involving May 21. That is not the way someone acts if he thinks he was almost right, just had a few details wrong. If he thinks the humanity was really judged on May 21, then his whole website is pointless.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

It goes to confirm that he's just one more con man.

• moshe
    moshe

Family Radio must have hired athiests to work in the IT and web development departments , as they were sure busy working this past weekend building a new website- true believers would have been waiting at the launching pads for the Rapture to happen. I'll bet, that had the Rapture happened, these athiest employees were instructed to replace the family radio May21st webpage with something like this--

You missed your chance people!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

The new page must have been developed well in advance if this notice is anything to go by:

Copyright © 2010 Family Stations Inc. - While all materials appearing on the Family Stations Incorporated (Family Radio) Website are protected by International Copyright Law, our literature, audio and video files may be freely downloaded provided they are intended strictly for your own personal use. Under no circumstances may any material provided by Family Stations Inc. be sold. Republishing Family Radio files via the Internet, by means of radio, television, by electronic information storage systems, by printed form, or by any other means without written permission is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law.

oz

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

And just for the record, so that what was predicted on that site doesn't disappear:

What will take place on May 21?

On May 21, 2011 two events will occur. These events could not be more opposite in nature, the one more wonderful than can be imagined; the other more horrific than can be imagined.

A great earthquake will occur the Bible describes it as "such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great." This earthquake will be so powerful it will throw open all graves. The remains of the all the believers who have ever lived will be instantly transformed into glorified spiritual bodies to be forever with God.

On the other hand the bodies of all unsaved people will be thrown out upon the ground to be shamed.

The inhabitants who survive this terrible earthquake will exist in a world of horror and chaos beyond description. Each day people will die until October 21, 2011 when God will completely destroy this earth and its surviving inhabitants.

[ ... ]

The Bible has led us to May 21, 2011

This date is not the product of the mind of one man or a group of men.

It is the culmination of study of the entire Bible, both the Old and New Testaments.

Every word written in the original Biblical "autographs" were dictated by God, therefore all words, numbers and sentences in these original writings are to be trusted as coming from God.

The fact that this date is the result of the synthesis of all of Scripture causes May 21 st , 2011 to take on very sobering factuality. It is no longer opinion, but a matter of fact.

May 21, 2011 is God's date. All other predictions are man's attempt to predict the end. So it becomes a matter of eternal life, or eternal death. One can no longer presume May 21 st of this year will be just another normal day.

Each person must come to entrust their lives to what God has written in His Word the Bible and plead to Him for mercy. Otherwise God will come upon them with unmerciful vengeance on May 21, 2011.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Whoa,did harold camping say/elaborate anything bout invisible "satan being cast out from heaven" on may 21 ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit