And Just Like That, FamilyRadio has....

by Yan Bibiyan 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

....a new website landing page, without any mention whatsoever of the May 21 fiasco.

I guess the Bible's GUARANTEE was worth less than the warranty of a used car from a salvage yard....

Their TV ad is still live on Vimeo, although not in English

(May 21, 2011 from Family Radio on Vimeo.)

Anyone involved with web design knows that this transition does not happen overnight - sure the redirects take a second to put in place but the whole new website was prepared in advance....so much for faith, huh?

I still kept a screen capture of the old page just for giggles...

• moshe
  • Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Thanks Moshe!

Oooh, this is just too rich to ignore from cashed pages:

" What if May 21 ends and nothing occurs?

The Biblical evidence is too overwhelming and specific to be wrong. Christ's people can look with great confidence to this date because God promises H is "beloved" He will not come upon them as a thief in the night.

God in His mercy has revealed the vital information needed to know the day. Judgment Day on May 21, 2011 will occur because the bible declares it. Anyone whom God has not saved will arrive at that day with no hope for salvation. God warns simply the "door will be shut."

" What about all those in the past who predicted Jesus would come in their day?

Many religious groups and individuals throughout history have predicted Jesus' return, but they were always wrong. No theologian, no matter how learned or intelligent, could know the day because God had not revealed it. The scriptural evidence needed to know the exact day could not be known before 1988, the year the 'Church age' ended. The Bible indicates prior to this year that date could not be known.

Many Church leaders of the past looked at political as well as natural events to prove their predictions and they were repeatedly wrong.

God is the guardian of His secrets. The words needed to know the time of the end " are closed up and sealed till the time of the end"

"What do you say to those who insist we cannot know the precise date of Judgment Day?

For one to object to May 21 st , 2011 one must have BIBLICAL AUTHORITY to do so. Objections cannot be based upon consensus, traditions or fear. God has given far too many biblical proofs for anyone to disregard May 21 simply because he or she does not like it."

• donuthole
    donuthole

BREAKING NEWS!

Camping said he had the right date but expected the wrong thing. The world was judged spiritually (invisibly) on May 21 and the physical judgment will come on Oct 21.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Camping said he had the right date but expected the wrong thing.

That sounds so familiar! Now where may I have heard something like that before?

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

If that doesn't sound like the WT-BS explanation of 1914, I don't know what does. *gag*

• Ding
    Ding

Hey Guys,

Remember those promisory notes I gave you, payable May 22, 2011?

Mind if we extend them all to October 22?

• JRK
    JRK

Is there an overlap?

• JRK
  • JRK
    JRK

He stole this one from the JW's:

" Saturday was "an invisible judgment day" in which a spiritual judgment took place, he said. But the timing and the structure is the same as it has always been, he said."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit