Which posters are male and which are female? Am I getting it wrong?

by Lozhasleft 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Greetings,

41yr old Man, married with three kids.

Star Tiger

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I certainly had a few wrong. The male/female option or country/bio bit was unobtainable when I joined.

PS. No penis here.

• TD
    TD
    TD, how does that work if neither of the individuals know what gender the other is?

If you're dealing with two and only two anonymous people it doesn't. However a large discussion group of hundreds, like this one, where there are plenty of people whose gender is already known is perfect to observe the differences in how new participants interact with each gender.

• nugget
    nugget

Female and glad to be.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I agree with TD. You can usually get a "vibe" as to what gender a poster is just by the way they post. Something about how they post, but I can't put a finger on it, it's just a hunch that I get.

I'm often mistaken for a male, maybe becos I'm not all lightness and flowers in my posting. I just post what I think.

• Black Sheep
  • Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Me, male

but my wife says i'm a lesbian...

oz

• cantleave
    cantleave

How do I tell?

• sizemik
    sizemik

LOL @ Black Sheep . . . I've never seen him post blank ever . . . I'm pickin' he's lettin' his avatar do the talking.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

My bits and pieces point to me being female.

My brain doesn't really work like one though....just that I'm not the typical female.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit