Witness came to my door this morning....

by lalaa 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Este
    Este

Este the point is JW's will talk about ANYTHING to get their foot in the Door....

I was Pioneer and I would of used the Rapture to sell Magazines

Yes, I am aware.........the Rapture only includes the 12 apostles, no one else.

12 It had a great and lofty wall and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names were inscribed which are those of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel. 13 On the east were three gates, and on the north three gates, and on the south three gates, and on the west three gates. 14 The wall of the city also had twelve foundation stones, and on them the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Estephan

• snowbird
  • poppers
    poppers

Then he showed me the awake and said he liked the picture of the hands and said..."did you know that there are over 50 bones in our hands".

LOL! What's that got to do with anything?

• wobble
    wobble

I guess alot of people take the mags from him thinking, "I just want to get away from this retard without being rude to him, that would not be politically correct"

So, in that way he places loads of mag/rags, I guess he was showing the young lady how it was done. If she can ignore her own self respect , she could replicate the method, place loads of mags, and not actually have to exercise any brain cells.

Pathetic is too kind a word for them.

• Heaven
    Heaven

poppers, it extends the amount of time he can report on his Field Serve-Us Report.

• nugget
    nugget

I would have said, yes the cover is interesting but what was your favourite comment inside the magazine, specifically and why. no I'll hold them whlist you think about it.

You can't come up with any specifics, that makes me wonder if you read them yourself. If you haven't read them then why should I?

Good morning.

Most witnesses haven't bothered to read them it would catch most of them out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit