I think we should all pretend the #rapture is happening so that when Harold Camping gets left behind later today he'll be livid

by Amelia Ashton 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
  • poppers
    poppers

I really want to hear what he has to say on May 22nd. Let's see what kind of spin an old man can come up with. I'm also interested to hear what his followers will say, and how many will stick by him after his spin job - some people just never learn.

• sizemik
    sizemik

NEWSFLASH! . . . . thousands of good people from all walks of life have mysteriously dissappeared here in Christchurch New Zealand . . . vanished in a blinding flash of celestial brilliance. People are waliking around puzzled by the high numbers of Christians making up the remaining population.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm still here! Jebuz didn't take me!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I am a tad disappointed actually cos it would have really shown all them Jehoobah's Witlesses how wrong they all were.

• FadeToGrey
    FadeToGrey

Iam Still her too! and my wife who is an angel, she's still here too. I would have thought she would of been taken at least. Oh It's 6:35 here in Aust.

Who would of guessed this was gunna be a fizzer. HaHa.

Stupid old bastard.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

http://www.slate.com/id/2295099/pagenum/all/

This is an excellent article:

Prophecy Fail

What happens to a doomsday cult when the world doesn't end?

By Vaughan Bell

Sounds all too familiar

• sizemik
    sizemik

Yeah that is a good article AA . . . and we've seen it for ourselves right? . . . a minor adjustment is all that's required . . . a single WT article with a pinch of noo lite . . . and bob's your uncle . . . as you were, loyal followers . . . we've passed "the test" Interesting that our own everyday faculties of rationalisation can achieve that . . . worrying in fact.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Excellent article AA, thanks for sharing it.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Amelia, as we are still here we will be seeing Roger Hodgson on Wednesday. Still OK to look after Heather and Kessan?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit