Atheists have 'better sex lives than followers of religion who are plagued with guilt'

by Kudra 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Best quote of the article...

"Strict religions such as Mormons ranked highest on the scale of sexual guilt. Their average score was 8.19 out of 10. They were followed closely behind by Jehovah's Witness, Pentecostal, Seventh Day Adventist, and Baptist."

Tee hee...

Atheists have 'better sex lives than followers of religion who are plagued with guilt'
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1388827/Atheists-better-sex-religious-followers-plagued-guilt.html#ixzz1MxBdXY11

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

agreed 100%

• besty
    besty

wooh - kudra and cyber j - you two are obsessed - just meetup and get it over with ;-)

and no shame afterwards :-)

" He added: 'Our data shows that people feel very guilty about their sexual behaviour when they are religious, but that does not stop them: it just makes them feel bad.

'Of course, they have to return to their religion to get forgiveness. It's like the church gives you the disease, then offers you a fake cure.'"

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I would venture to say JW sex is horrible because JW men's idea of what sex should be is horrible. In my experience, JW girls are freaks. Mormons are probably the guilt thing. Aren't they the ones with the "holy" underwear? Of course, JWs have a history of bashing oral; and without oral, why bother?

Also, I disagree atheists have better sex, because the best sex I've had; every time, the girl professed a strong belief in the Almighty by repeatedly calling out to him.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby
    I would venture to say JW sex is horrible because JW men's idea of what sex should be is horrible.

Cosign. Cold, mechanical, "let's get this over with", more than a half hour is just wasting time.

and without oral, why bother?

That's how I see it...

the best sex I've had; every time, the girl professed a strong belief in the Almighty by repeatedly calling out to him.

Maybe they counted that as going to church...

I wouldn't say Atheists have better sex than believers, but that they have better sex than non-religious people. There are those who hold a belief in a higher power who are not religious and feel no guilt or shame in what they enjoy sexually. It's the institution of religion itself and the holy books they tout, along with their interpretations of those books, that induces guilt. I know quite a few believers who are not religious at all and are happy to do their own thing without guilt.

But yeah, I'm an Atheist and I'm dynamite in the sack LMAO. And well...as a JW, I was a dirty girl but wasn't free to express that.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Amen, brothers and sisters. Thank God us atheists have that going for us.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Amen, brothers and sisters. Thank God us atheists have that going for us.

Better, sex, on average higher pay, more fun. What's NOT to love?

• Kudra
    Kudra

Lol Besty, obsessed with what?? Atheist sex?

You're silly!

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Just re-read my post and it was supposed to say

I wouldn't say Atheists have better sex than believers, but that they have better sex than religious people.

• unshackled

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit