ROLL CALL...Who is Leaving earth tomorrow?

by LostGeneration 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

OBVES?

Lars?

Stop the Tears?

If so, how are you spending your last day on earth?

• sabastious
    sabastious

If any of those three were ever found in the same room as Harold Camping I suspect they would go for the kneecaps first.

-Sab

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm staying for the looting!!

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Going to heave sounds really fun, but I think I am going to stay around on earth awhile. My son graduates high school in two weeks .

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

Staying. I just started to live, why would I want to give that up?

• unshackled
    unshackled

Yes I'll definitely be leaving earth tomorrow. But by 'leaving' I mean drinking....and by 'earth' I mean beer.

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

This is funny stuff

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

@cantleave- yes! All of us godless heathens are going to go ape $hit on the earth once the Christians leave

@Questioning-Congrats to your son! That is worth sticking around for!

@Lunatic- I hear you! I have too much living to catch up on after more than 3 decades a JW.

@Unshackled

• clarity
    clarity

Sure hope no witnesses show up, still thinking it's 1975 finally!

I guess if you really believed this stuff, and sold everything and run up the credit cards, then when it doesn't happen ... you'd almost have to slit your wrists! lol

clarity

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

This reminds me of a black comedian on BET ComicView. He was going on about things that white people do that blacks wont, and he mentioned bungee jumping. He imagined three brothers with a spliff on the couch watching white people bungee jump on TV talking about, "man, this as high as we gon get."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit