ROWWWRRRRR.............it's Jehovasaurus Rex!

by Mr. Falcon 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Why are over 80% of the species God created now gone ?

He is supposed to have said "It is good", they weren't good enough to survive. Creation, a rubbish job ?

wobble, I'm going to temporarily switch of my caustic sarcasm to tell you that I never even considered this point of view before. Facking brilliant, sir.

LG, Pop isn't the only JW who I've heard state this comical theory. I guess God had the human struggle "fixed".

God: "Adam, in the fifth, your ass goes DOWN."

unshackled - Are you saying that God ran the first landscape crew? When they were done a job, did he tell the dinosaurs to load up the weed-wackers and get in the back of the truck?

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i just wondered where mr. falcon is hiding the other day, now everything becomes clearer.

• tec
    tec

Didn't the dinosaurs EVOLVE? I know many died as per the conditions of the earth (or the disaster, etc)... but they still lived on as something else more suitable to the conditions of the changing planet, didn't they?

• undercover
    undercover
    Are you saying that God ran the first landscape crew? When they were done a job, did he tell the dinosaurs to load up the weed-wackers and get in the back of the truck?

After the dinosaurs died he sent a guy named Jesus. Jesus still does my landscaping to this day, except he pronounces his name Hay-zuez

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

It was to eat all the extra vegitation.

White Dove - So, you're saying that on the 9th creative day God stepped back and looked at the earth and thought to himself, "Whoa, went alittle overboard with the landscaping, huh?"

Morbidz - what up, baby girl? hahaha "pack it down". What about the soft desert sand? Guess the dinos screwed up and missed a few spots. Typical shoddy Jurassic work. Triassic craftsmanship was just so much better.

"God created the dinosaurs so that we could have museums."

cyberjesus - haha I'm going to make a poster of that and give you the royalties. Well done.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

i just wondered where mr. falcon is hiding the other day, now everything becomes clearer.

J. Hofer - did you recieve "new light" concerning Mr. Falcon?

tec - how dare you bring logic into this thread! God's Landscape Service is a way more believable theory!

undercover - well spoken. I've always wondered why they haven't discovered a dinosaur equipped with a leaf-blower. Blowers are a must on any landscape crew.

Leafblowasaurus was the most common leaf-blowing dinosaur found on Pangaea.

• zoiks
    zoiks

I nominate Mr. F for "Best Use of ROWWWRRRRR in a Thread Title", along with "Best Dinosaur Name" for Jehovasaurus Rex.

• unshackled
    unshackled

unshackled - Are you saying that God ran the first landscape crew?

That just may be it Falcon....the answer to the mystery. Always wondered why the dino in the green bible had a leaf blower...

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

zoiks - haha I will be sure to thank you in my award speech. But mostly I'd like to thank the fictional writing committee at Bethel for instilling such ridiculous ideas in the minds of their drones.

unshackled - I reckon that African landscaping dinosaur probably charges more for lawncare up in Europe and Greece, why with the cost of travel and all.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

that african dinosaur did too much of a good job there... no leaves left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit