Were you ever the subject of a ''Local needs'' talk???

by karter 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Yup! I went out to the beach at night and was with some brothers from the hall and we jumped in the ocean in our underwear and went swimming -it was a great night, good clean fun and EXACTLY what you *should* be doing if you are a red-blooded American 20-something! I'd do it all again -actually wish I did more of that type of stuff nowadays...! Sigh :)

Ha ha, I was ratted out by a cowardly jealous "sister" who was doing something else that night and tried to get the "brothers" that went with us to the beach to go with her. The guys came with me and my group and she got all pissy. She also said that we showed up at her place later and that I was "drunk" lol, but I wasn't even remotely tipsy.

I called her on the phone and told her to show up and tell all these lies to my face but she spinelessly cowed out.

The "public needs" talk was ...splendid, I had no idea it was going to be about me that night -shit! The talk was SO specific about the events of that night -I am sure most folks in the hall were like, wtf, who in the world did that?? That cow of a "sister" had the nerve to show up (she was from some town an hour away) which indicates that she knew about the subject of the talk beforehand. The "elder" who gave the talk is tight with her family.

I was livid -she still lives in my hometown. I've never see her face to face since then but if I ever do I'll make an interesting scene for that bitch. :)

• oompa
    oompa

only four.....oompa

• clarity
    clarity

Oh yeesssssss ....... didn't like the cut & dried answer in the watchtower, so I put up my hand and gave a much fuller answer! Got severely whipped for that ...and sure enough, guess who got beaten again the next meeting? Me. I'm so proud of my brazen behavior!

clarity

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

My sister was the subject because of the way she chose to dress while she was in high school. Today, she'd be considered "goth lite." They went on and on about choice of clothing being a relfection on Jehoober. It was very apparent that the talk was about her. They were mad because, while her dress was not immodest - even by their terms - she wouldn't give an inch. The local needs talk was a power play both by the elders and by my Dad, who was losing control over her.

• JRK
    JRK

Oompa,

You are a pig . . .

But we knew that.

Kudra, You are okay, F them! They and their provencial BS will sink them along with org! She probably did the football team, with creampies! Did I actually say that?!

Okay, my experience was at a JW party. My first JW reproof. I brought a six-pack. I was barely legal. I wanted to fit in with my new congregation. I got nailed by a brother that got drunk on cooking wine out of the cupboard. He had the hots for my fiancee, and narced me out to the elders, who ate that shit up. He just wanted to "mess" with me.

Everybody else was smoking dope, but I didn't, but I was the only one that got reproved from this party. I was pretty straight laced, but knew when to shut up and take it!

For those of you that are going to look for some sort of justice in this, after I got the PR, I beat the shit out of the pussy that narced me out. I bashed his face into my car's hood that I had at the time, and after that I had a slight indent that was a badge of honor. Payback is a bitch. The other kids just thought I was gold because I didn't turn them in.

He later became one of the society's child molesters, go figure!!!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit