In "Real Life" Are You How You Appear To Be On This Site?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• mamalove
    mamalove

I am more cautious here. IRL I am more outgoing and friendly. I type alot of posts and end up not submitting them for some reason. Maybe because I am not super close to anyone from here besides a few I would consider friends. I am on FB, and have JWN buddies on there. It is my real identity too, so those of you on my FB know what I look like and what I do because I post pics alot, etc.

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Usually I bring my more pensive side here.. because when I think of the religion, that's sometimes how I get..pensive.

Yes, my essence shows up here. Always the real me. But only a smidgen of me. My avatar gives away that I'm a romantic, a dreamer, and from another place...

• tracylee
    tracylee

I am quieter here, and more concerned about offending people or saying something stupid. Maybe it's because I'm new :)

I look like my avatar, but I'm generally less smiley, and sometimes I wear glasses.

• Farkel
    Farkel

min,

:In "Real Life" Are You How You Appear To Be On This Site?

Of course not, you silly goose. Do you think anyone could be as rude, intrusive and obnoxious as I am on the interet and be like that in real life?

Of course not. That would be impossible.

NO!

I'm much worse in real life.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit