In "Real Life" Are You How You Appear To Be On This Site?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• unshackled
    unshackled

My friends and family swear I am a spitting image (in personality) as Kristin Wiig

That's a great compliment Magwitch. I have a thing for Kristin Wiig....hot and funny. Great combo.

• ziddina
    ziddina

You mean bitchy??

Hell, yes, in real life I'm bitchy, too!!

Zid the She-Devil

• Haulin Oats
    Haulin Oats

I hold back in here, mainly because I find sexuality in EVERYTHING, and therefore try to make a joke about it.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Mostly. My avatar looks the way I feel sometimes. I used to have a very bad anger problem. No hitting or shoving but I was like a steam kettle. It would build up and build up I would just explode (verbally) After getting help I am really the person I always wanted to be. Mostly calm and when I feel the anger creeping in I am able to let it go without exploding. When I post I don't like fighting with others or being confrontational. I like being friendly and being silly sometimes. When I really get down I get out my old VCR tape of "George of the Jungle" to pull me out of the funk. I feel great empathy for all those who are on here who were abused by this cult as I was. But at the same time I love learning about the diffrent thoughts and ideas of others. I learn so much. I love this format for I am learning to write my thoughts it is quite a challenge sometimes. In many ways I am what I appear on this site. Totally ADD

• clarity
    clarity

I am still a work in progress ... I hope to never stop learning.

Don't know how I appear to others but I'm liking myself more as I get farther out of the jw jugmental mind set. I ndependence is my middle name.

I hope I am being true to myself. Mostly I hope my sense of humour shows up on here occasionally!

clarity

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I am not really a cat with poor typing skills- sad to say...

• tec
    tec

I'm quieter in real life (until I am comfortable and then I suppose I can talk a lot). But I'm not so good 'on the spot'. I express myself better in writing. Perhaps because I don't like to answer in haste - or I say things I didn't think through and don't really mean. (also, I can delete a post that I wrote because someone annoyed the crap out of me, before I hit submit.)

But I think my 'spirit' is the same here as off the board. I wouldn't say something here that I wouldn't say off the board. Keeping in mind that this board invites discussion and sharing of faith. Only a few people in my life know what I think about faith. Unless the occasion invites it, I rarely speak about faith (not to say that I don't look for those invitations, lol, to share what I believe or to try and encourage). I hope, in the long run, my faith is shown best in my actions.

Tammy

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Who cares.................................REALLY.

JDW

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

The above is basically me.

JDW

• watson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit