Part 10: The Last CO Visit & Demise of Elder A

by Amazing 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi DirtyLarry:

"zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz" ... "Part 8018..Amazings final final decision" geez mate, youve got tabs on yerself I reckon." ...
    Edited by - dirty larry on 6 February 2002 15:36:57

Yep! This is part of a book to my children and grandchildren. So, it contains a lot more than I would normally post. But, wiuth my ten year Apostate pin waiting in the wings, I tought that it would be fun to post it. Hope you sleep well.

Hi out4good3:

"
    This just drives home the point to me that it's more a position of power and prestige rather than spiritual oversight."
    It can and is an abused position - more often than I realized as a JW. It is supposed to be about kindly Shepherds ... but, I think in the case of JWs, it is more a matter of the "Wolves guarding the hen house."

Hey Fredie:

"Part 8019: I'm still bitching about this whole matter. It never ends!!!"
    You know, you are becoming more insightful. Though I will never catch up to you, with your Emperor Class 2533 posts to date. The Energizer Bunny (Disguised as Freddie the Cat) just keeps on and on and on.
  • Fredhall
    Fredhall

Amazing:

Admit it, you love me.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Freddie: Of course I love you, the whole board loves you, and wuld not be the same without you.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hey Amazing,

Your words stimulate the imagination. I felt like I was in that 'back room' again myself.

I too no the feeling of reaching the point of having decided to leave while still serving as an elder. With little or nothing to loose anymore what an opertunity to step forward and push the issues.

Can't waite to here the rest of the story

Jst2laws

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

thanks, a good read and funny memories you're stirring up....

• Simon
    Simon

keep 'em coming Amazing, I really look forward to reading each episode

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

Now sn't that Funny

I could have sworn that you were recounting the issues in Milton Keynes Stony Stratford Congregation

Same charactors and everything!!

Jim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit