Who am I?

by StopTheTears 10 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

Who am I? I am just a nobody who knows a Somebody (the Lord Jesus Christ). I am no great Christian, just a woeful sinner saved by God's grace who's trying to keep afloat on the stormy waves of life. I am nothing without God, He is everything.

Without a doubt, the greatest concern of mankind today should be the destiny of his soul. Nothing will matter 100 years from now, except what you did with Jesus. Nothing will matter 100 years from now, except whether you died forgiven in the Lord or unforgiven in your sins. The Bible clearly teaches that anyone who dies in their sins will go to Hell forever (Revelation 20:11-15). Only through the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ can there be any escape.

know what you're thinking, "What makes you think you're so right and all the other religions in the world are wrong?" The answer is very simple friend. If you'll study the AUTHORITY upon which each religion was established, then you WILL find the TRUTH.

I triple-dog dare you to show me the "Immaculate Conception of Mary" doctrine in the Bible. You cannot. I triple-dog dare you to show me anything in the Bible indicating that Mary was a co-redeemer with Christ. You cannot.

It pains me to make enemies but I must tell people the truth. Satan wants you and your loved ones to burn in Hell. It all comes down to whether or not you believe the Bible is God's Word. I believe the Bible so much that I am compelled, burdened day and night, to warn people about the coming judgment.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I like the colors in the lower left pic. It's so psychedelic, the bethel artist might have been partaking of the royal incense, like when solomon had his temple inaugurated. The priests had to leave, cuz the smoke was so thick in there. Looking at the pic again, the apostles look a little baked.

S

• Heaven
    Heaven

Why is Jesus always depicted as a white guy?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I triple-dog dare you to...

What is this, grade school?

• zoiks
    zoiks

Satanus - HA! Exactly what I was thinking. In that picture, JC is all, "Have you ever considered the lilies of the field? I mean, REALLY checked them out?" And Peter is like, "Whoa. This is some deep s*%t." And James is in the background having a minor freak-out but trying to play it cool.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I triple-dog dare you

3 Dogs are better than one..

Unless they`re all dragging thier ass`s across the lawn..

I believe the Bible so much that I am compelled, burdened day and night,

(Matthew 11:28-30) "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. {29}

"Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and YOU SHALL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS.

{30} "For My yoke is easy, and My load is light."

Your working For Satan..

Jesus`s Load is Light..And..His Yoke is Easy..

Jesus always Traveled with a Chicken..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• TheLoveDoctor
  • poppers
    poppers

Who am I? I am just a nobody

And that's the problem with religions in general- they tell people what to believe about themselves and then they just accept it. They give people an inferiority complex about themselves and offer up their version of "truth" as your salvation - what a great way to control people. Have you actually investigated for yourself the "I" that you think yourself to be, the "I" religions tell you you are? I'll bet you haven't. I'll bet you've just accepted as true some words from a "holy book" about what you are. Perhaps if you found your real "self" you wouldn't be so quick to accept someone else's assertions about your true nature. Why not find out for yourself instead? The thing is, if people found out the truth about themselves religion would be unnecessary, and they'd lose control of you. But people don't want to investigate because most of them would rather have an "authority" telling them what to believe.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah yeah, and there are 5,000 other people with wonderful stories and promises of what *their* god will do for us ... all we have to do is sign-up.

No thanks. The bible is just a complete crock of shit and well past it's sell by date.

If I thought you were capable I'd suggest you take a step back and think about some of the rediculous stories with a clear head. I dont' think you can though becayse your thinking ability has been dulled by the opium of religion.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    "What makes you think you're so right and all the other religions in the world are wrong?"

You haven't told us what religion you're talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit