Did Noah have a pet dinosaur?

by Resistance is Futile 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Dinosaurus extincted before 65 million years ago when a comet hit the earth

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

It's what some science is about. Other science is about presenting your ideas as fact until you are proved wrong. Then coming up with a new theory that you can tell people they are stupid about if they don't agree. Evolution theorists do this constantly.

No... Not really. LoL.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I'm not an expert on "Dinosaurs" . . . so are alligators and crocodiles remnants of the dinosaur age?

If so . . . Noah must have had them on his little wooden boat . . . so they could technically have been pets.

In that case the answer would be "yes"

now where do we go?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yes of course they are, do you think it is possible that Noah took infant Crocodiles and alligators on the ark? They would make lovely pets.

Anyone like to quote me on that?

• still thinking
    still thinking
    That's what you got from that quote? Fine-tuning previously held theories is what science is all about.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.........*falls off seat laughing*

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

how big are the dinosaur babies? Can they fit in the ark?

• watersprout
    watersprout
    He might have had a pocket raptor.

OMG! I would love one of those.. I could set in on people! *Evil laugh follows* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peace

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

The explanations from that answersingenesis site made me laugh and now my belly aches. Ha, ha, dinosaurs appeared some 4000 years BC and died at the deluge in 2500 BC. My God, this is killing me....ha,ha,ha,ha.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Badboy could tell you for sure.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Along with the stick on which Adam had recorded every year that passed since the day God created him so that the Bible could say accurately that he was created in 4026 BCE? For everything to be accurate Noah would have had to have inherited that, or did Adam REALLY remember it all so that Moses himself, personally, could write it all down accurately? With all the traumatic things happening to him, Adam must have had a prodigious memory and self-discipline...odd that with a brain like that he fell for Eve's misguided trust of that old serpent.

But seriously, thinking about Noah having a pet dinosaur, maybe it fell over the side of the Ark, and thus the whole dinosaur species were lost to us eternity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit