I am Totally Back Now

by TotallyADD 11 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Two weeks ago I let everybody know we made it safe to our new home. What I did not tell you the move was very hard on me. I ended up straining my right shoulder so bad I could not even keep my arm up on the key board to type. The pain brought tears to my eye's. With rest and good old asprin and some great acupressure from my wife I am now on the mead. Also my coumputer is up a running now so I can sit reclined out on the futon with the screen on the end table and the wireless key board in my lap. Life is good now. So far got the house all put together now. I am about to start gutting out our bathroom and put in a new tub, toilet, vanity with two sinks and all new tile. This was the only room we have not touch on our past trips to our former vacation home now primary home. So far in the last two weeks not a JW in site. Looking forward to their first visit. I still have not told our former secretary what congregation we will be attending so he can send the cards. I will wait on him to contact me. It is so nice to live 1000 miles from everyone we ever knew in the cult. I have also started to grow a goatee. I may have to get some hair color to darken it. Its all grey and makes me look 20 years older. LOL Both my wife and I got our driver license this last week and for the first time in our lives registered to vote. And we became organ donors. Although we said we want to keep them until we die. LOL To meet new friends I am thinking about joining a bowling league. We see how that works out. I am sure with us starting our new business we will meet many new friends. But for now its a thought. That's it for now. I will be active again now I can type without pain. So see you all later. Thanks for all your encouragement. Totally ADD

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

The radio is on in the background, playing the song "How sweet it is!"

Congratulations, and take care of that shoulder until it's at 100% again. Perhaps roll a lighter ball for a while, instead of a 16 pounder.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Glad you're back. I can relate to much of what you say in your posts.

Good luck (can I say that?) with the new business venture!

• Satanus
    Satanus

'I am now on the mead.'

I imagine that mead would be good for pain. Moves do take a lot out of a person. Good luck.

S

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome back!

• flipper
    flipper

TOTALLY ADD- Glad to have you back ! Sorry your shoulder was bothering you. Sounds like you have a great wife to assist you ! Great wives ARE a treasure. I know mine is too. Take care, Peace out, mr. Flipper

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I laughed at the 'mead' misprint too! Strong stuff mead, should help lol. So glad to hear that you're settling in nicely ADD. Good wishes to you and the wife too.

We are waiting for the keys to our new 'bigger' home and I'm really excited now. Ours is only about 50 metres away from where we are so we dont even need a van!

Good to have you back in touch with us all.

Loz x

• cantleave
  • TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Thanks guy's. My wife pointed out to me on my misspelled word. What can I say part of the wonderful world of ADD. All I do now is laugh it off. I even ask my wife how to spell misspelled, is it two s or one. LOL Anyway thank you all. I don't think I will ever move again I am just getting to old for this. Totally ADD

• life is to short
    life is to short

Glad to have you back and the beauty of not being able to spell is that you never pick on others misspelled words. I did not even notice until someone pointed it out.

Anyway glad to have you back and I am a little envious, wish we could get away from the JW's around us, well I do, my husband is still in.

Have fun in your new life.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit