Presbyterians Approve Ordination of Gay People

by Maze 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• laverite
    laverite

Good points, Palimpsest. Can someone tell me what the gay lifestyle is BTW? I'm a gay male, a relatively young college professor with small children, including a baby. My life is consumed by my family and work. I get up in the morning, brush my teeth, get ready, start to get breakfast ready for the kids, get them up...do the school drop offs, get myself to work, lecture, grade, etc. I volunteer in my community. We're constantly busy with play-dates, school events, etc. When the kids are asleep, I am usually busy writing and preparing for the next day -- lunches, school uniforms..etc. etc. etc.

As a gay person how is my "lifestyle" any different from others?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Thanks for posting this, maze. I'm glad you have graduated from defending JWs to promoting more progressive religions. Next step- atheism.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Its like religions are individualistic businesses deliberately acting out of self marketing agendas to gain personal and financial support.

Thank god the Watchtower Corporation has never done that !

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

Can someone tell me what the gay lifestyle is BTW?

laverite, I already posted this in another thread today, but this is always my favorite description of the gay agenda: http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2005/4/28l.html

• Maze
    Maze

possible-san,

Jehovah's Organization has some real problems because of erroneous stories an "insider" tells that can't be confirmed by anyone at the Watchtower Society's headquarters because they're all under hypnosis (aka "mind control). I don't think so.

There's nothing to support the conjecture from the apostate pinup doll "Barbara Anderson" and her cronies. Her lies and propaganda are there to feed the bitter appetites of apostates that thrive off gossip and slander related to Jehovah's Witnesses. They will pay money for her propaganda that beat's their former fellow associates.

w94 7/1 p. 11 par. 10 At Which Table Are You Feeding?

Food on the table of demons is poisonous. Consider, for example, the food dispensed by the evil slave class and the apostates. It does not nourish or build up; it is not wholesome. It cannot be, for the apostates have stopped feeding at Jehovah's table. As a result, whatever they had developed of the new personality is gone. What motivates them is, not holy spirit, but vitriolic bitterness. They are obsessed with only one aim-beating their former fellow slaves, as Jesus foretold.-Matthew 24:48, 49.

Jehovah's Witnesses don't allow homosexuals to be ordained as ministers and elders and never will. Before it's all over, Babylon the Great will completely dissolve the structure of her religious foundation and that will be the end of her.

And he says to me: "The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished. Revelation 17:15-17

• laverite
    laverite

Palmipsest,

Thanks for sharing that link! I loved it. :) Pretty much sounds like my gay agenda, except I am a lot busier and each day is much more chaotic with children.

• Maze
    Maze

I don't treat gay people any different than any one else. But homosexuality doesn't mix with Christianity.

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

But homosexuality doesn't mix with Christianity.

You know, I was going to bite, but I'll leave the overconfident intolerance for people who have the time to waste on it.

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus
    But homosexuality doesn't mix with Christianity

Nor does lying. And being truthful includes either supporting the statements you have made or ackowledging that you have learned differently since you made them.

Please support your asstertions quoted on the OP of this thread.

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Sorry for the badtempered post above, Maze! But real Christians would always make sure they were guiltless before fulminating about the mote in a neighbour's eye, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit