New video: Is Jesus Your Mediator?

by RayPublisher 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I remember that point Momma-Tossed-Me when it came out during a WT study....it knocked me for six & thought there would some discussion about it after the meeting between the bros.

Even if anyone hadn't agreed with this 'gem' fear kept them in check as nothing was said.

My father was sat next to me at that meeting & I asked him what he thought about Jesus not dying for him only for the anointed, he shook his head in disbelief.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

It's amazing how many of the rank and file will answer "Yes" when asked if Jesus is their mediator.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Another excellent video Ray!

Has God Always Had A Visible Organization on ...
    youtube.com 9 min - 21 Jun 2011 - Uploaded by JWStruggle
    Jehovah's Witnesses are reminded regularly that God has always had a visible organization on earth. They're further told that ...

The only thing I would consider is toning down the effect on the WT speaker's voice. It sounds too much like an alien and might put off some and cause them to miss the excellent message. Even the narrator could have a more natural voice. Are you trying to obscure their identity or just make them sound like Rambo ;)

Anyhow, it is the content that matters and that scores 11 out of 10 :) Looks like you wear the crown since WT Comments went A.W.O.L.

Look forward to your future productions.

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit