DOUBLE STANDARDS from the Watchtower Society

by Terry 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Reality79
  • Terry
    Terry

The Malawi "persecutions" resulted in many deaths solely and exclusively as a direct result of

behavior demanded of these African brothers and sisters by the Watchtower Society.

Think about that.

The power of life and death is Ultimate Power.

The Watchtower leadership commands LIFE and DEATH!

As if that is not scary enough, simultaneously the same leaders in the same organization at the very same time PERMITTED opposite behavior

and advised bribery.

Commanding death and approving bribery was not their finest moment of channeling the love of god!

• Quentin
    Quentin

I was in the courtroom the day Terry was sentenced over the draft issue. Short time later had a conversation with some Mexican jw's who told me what they did in Mexico to get out of military service. In Malawi you paid 2, or 3 cents for the card. As I remember, from the Awake article, you weren't even required to show the card, just purchase it, put it in your pocket. All the Malawi government wanted was money.

So, in Malawi sister's were rapped, families murdered over a few cents. In the U.S. thousands of young jw's went to prison leaving a blight on their records. While in Mexico a few hundred bucks got you a military service card. Yeah, that's God's loving way.

Dumb me 2+2=5, because the wtbts said so.

• itsacult2
    itsacult2

Hi Terry,

itsacult.

i hope you can find peace some day.

• Terry
    Terry

i hope you can find peace some day.

Being with my kids brings all the peace I can handle!

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

When I was in I constantly heard that brothers were willing to go to prison to take a stand against military service. I was also told that we follow all laws and don't bribe officials when working on building projects. After learning the truth this story doesn't surprise me, but it does make me sick.

• FollowedMyHeart
    FollowedMyHeart

I'm adding this thread to my collection. Thanks for another great topic, Terry!

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Greetings,

It's another example of the GB manipulating events for their own benefit, it would be nice if the orginization was destroyed by secular authorities and then the end will come LMFAO!

Star tiger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit