Pakistani christian woman sentenced to death

by jean-luc picard 20 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
  • PSacramento
    PSacramento

Christians being persecuted is nothing new.

Religious intolerance is a horrific thing, but it is what it is unfortunately.

All religions have blood on their hands because all religions and ideologies tend to have the same common problem:

Fanatics.

People, in short, suck.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

They also preach that most of those will fall in a human caused self-destruction, a global great catastrophic tribulation (you do the math). We are not unaware of the depopulation agenda of the UN NWO, as many are, not to mention the potential annihilation in the nuclear arsenal, which HAARP weapons can make look like firecrackers.

Total bollox. They teach that this destuction will come at the mighty hand of God.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Bangalore, I consider my self Christian because I accept the values and teachings of Christ, especially the universal message that He preached: Love your fellow man like yourself.

What I don't like is religious fanatism and extreme behavior, all in the name of a religion, either is Christian or Muslim.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute!!!! Just hold on for a second now!!!!!! You mean to tell me that non-JW Christians are being persecuted!!!! Yeah right!!! That article is hogwash. Only True Christians particulary those that make up the faithful and discreet slave and their companions of the Jonadab class are to be persecuted. This article is obviously tainted by the Devil.

• Honesty
    Honesty

sizemik is right, 20571pnt428571.

Discuss the subject introduced by this thread.

This board isn't like TOPIX.

You will get your brainwashed behind kicked here.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

We are not unaware of the depopulation agenda of the UN NWO, as many are, not to mention the potential annihilation in the nuclear arsenal, which HAARP weapons can make look like firecrackers.

Oh, great. Another JW conspiracy theorist. I've encountered these; flee! They're doubly brainwashed and "exclusively enlightened". Don't bother trying to interact with these people, as you might as well talk to a doorknob and try to explain the laws of thermodynamics to a fern. They will sap your time, energy, and patience. I knew an elder like this and he had about the IQ and reasoning ability of a torque wrench. At the same time, he was so arrogant and self-important, Jesus himself would have probably punched him in the mouth.

• I quit!
    I quit!
    Thank goodness JWs are not a state religion

Shortly after I left the Watchtower I came to the same conclusion. I think that the leadership of the Watchtower would act pretty much like some of the Muslim fundamentalist leadership does in Muslim countries. After all they think Witnesses who disobey them should be put out and are worthy of death not to mention the rest of the non-jw world they are just itching for God to destroy. It is a good thing only a few people take them seriously and they have no real power.

• trebor
    trebor

After all they think Witnesses who disobey them should be put out and are worthy of death not to mention the rest of the non-jw world they are just itching for God to destroy.

Absolutely...That has been in place and implanted into members minds for years.

The Watchtower, November 15, 1952, page 703, Questions from Readers:

"In the case of where a father or mother or son or daughter is disfellowshipped [disassociated], how should such person be treated by members of the family in their family relationship?

We are not living today among theocratic nations where such members of our fleshly family relationship could be exterminated for apostasy from God and his theocratic organization, as was possible and was ordered in the nation of Israel in the wilderness of Sinai and in the land of Palestine. . . Being limited by the laws of the worldly nation in which we live and also by the laws of God through Jesus Christ, we can take action against apostates only to a certain extent, that is, consistent with both sets of laws. The law of the land and God’s law through Christ forbid us to kill apostates, even though they be members of our own flesh-and-blood family relationship. However, God’s law requires us to recognize their being disfellowshipped from his congregation."

The message to Jehovah's Witnesses above is a family member should be killed as they were exterminated (Stoned to death) for apostasy among "theocratic nations". The only things stopping them are the law of the land and God's law through Christ. Basically, too bad such laws are in place or else we would stone our apostate fleshly family members to death!

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

The law of the land and God’s law through Christ forbid us to kill apostates, even though they be members of our own flesh-and-blood family relationship.

Love this quote. It almost says that, being members of our own flesh and blood, they SHOULD HAVE the right to kill them. Because it's family, you see. You own them and can do what you please. Damn those pesky little police officers and judicial courts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit