Syl

• watersprout
    watersprout
    One day, we will know them all.

Amen to that Syl

Peace

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

My son is working on a family history. This part of it goes back to Stephen Hopkins (who came over on the Mayflower, and signed the Mayflower Compact) This would be from my mother's side. So my g-grandmother was Mary...there are more interesting names the further back you go. He's also working on my Dad's side...but there's a language barrier...his parents were from Sweden.

Stephen Hopkins (signed MC) & Elizabeth (Fisher), to Giles Hopkins & Catherine (Whelton), to Stephen Hopkins & Mary (Merrick), to Stephen Hopkins & Sarah (Howes), to Thomas Linnell & Thankful (Hopkins), to Elkanah Linnell & Mary (Sparrow), to Elkanah Linnell & Mariam (Gray), to Elkanah Linnell & Clarissa (Smith), to George W. Linnell & Ellen E (Davis), to Charles E Linnell & Mary E Stillman, to Walter E Briscoe & Harriett (Linnell), to Arvid E Moody & Pauline (Briscoe), to Deborah Moody (me) & Steve Shard to David Shard & Kristin Richman Coffee

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Hannah

Gwynneth

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Katie Jane on my father's side (born in the 1870s)

not sure on my mother's side

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Oh, Syl!

My great-grandmother on my dad's side is the one that I look exactly like. Her name was Clara.

I never got to meet her, she died long before I was born, but I feel a connection to her.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Maternal Great Grandmothers-Penelope and Margaret

Maternal Grandmother and Grandfather Agnes and John

Paternal Great Grandmothers Antoinette and Pearl

Paternal Grandmother and Grandfather Anna and Lehman

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Daisy

Norene (Mean Old Bitty)

Rose (I think this is right)

I don't know the 4th one.

• chickpea
    chickpea

since my parents divorced early on, i grew up knowing much more about my mother's family, than my father's family so i do know:

Alice Jane (Brown) King was my maternal grandfather's mother married to John Morrison King
    Elizabeth Jane (Fox) Foster was my maternal grandmother's mother married to William Sample Foster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit