The Interview That Almost Wasn't

by PublishingCult 28 Replies latest jw friends

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Sorry if this redundant.

My first guest unflaked. There was a misunderstanding with regard scheduling. He is kind of a busy guy. But we did the interview today and it is here for you to download and listen to. I hope you enjoy the information.

I did this program because I felt the information was very unique and important. I had promised to get this information out, I felt more than a little obligated in light of how I was attacked on Fearon's conference call, and the subsequent accusations by Fearon that I was a WT schill posing as a homosexual to throw everyone off the trail in order to discredit Six Screens . . . and really cool discussions about homosexuality on this board lately, and so here we are. Not sure if there will be anymore . . . but here is a really nice interview with a Christian minister guy who knows his homosexical history, language translegistration, and scriptural contextuality.

MS. SNOOZY gets an honorable mention ;)

To download click here.

wait for lame timer to count down . . .

then click on "regular download"

If you have any problems let me know and I will figure out a way to get it out there.

I have offers from amazing people to volunteer their time to write programs for me to get on the air, and I am thinking about how this will effect my quality fishing time with the gang from Time Bandits (whatever that is supposed to mean), or how it might help when it comes to doing a weekly program. We shall see :)

PC

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Does this mean you're not leaving?

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

I dunno, Broken. I am really trying to leave. I really am.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

If you do go, I will miss your posts, but if you decide to go, I will understand and I wish you all the very best life can give you.

And I'm glad the interview finally went through.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Thank you, Broken.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i knew it :-)

• Maze
    Maze

So apostates are having another feud with their “brethren?” I'm not sure how homosexuality factors into the situation. Maybe someone could elaborate?

"really cool discussions about homosexuality"

Are these discussions physical or philosophical?

...crazy ppl...

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Maybe someone could elaborate?

Elaboration: wrong answer please try again.

-Sab

• nugget
    nugget

I am so pleased the interview went ahead and will listen to it later when I have time for myself. I hope you decide to stay I will miss you but sometimes we have to do stuff for ourselves to be healed completely. All power to you.

Maze you are so funny look at it this way Apostates can disagree even vehemently we don't have to agree with one another or hide our opinions. We may not like what others say and we can call them out on it. It is refreshing not to be told to wait on god's organisation or to show humility whilst someone tramples all over us and defames us to others.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Maze / Spade / Alice - troll!!!

Who the hell said that we are "bretheren".

We all share some shared experience of being involved in crappy religious cult, but other than that we are free thinkers, all with our own opinions, willing to debate and argue our corner.

I am proud of this, I'm not proud that I was in a cult where I wasn't allowed to think for myself and I conformed to the ideals of a despotic leadership, who care nothing for anything except their own security.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit