I received an email aboot New Bethel Tours...interesting itinirery

by Smoky 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• Smoky
    Smoky

Ive never been on a bethel bus tour....but this one seems kind of interesting. i bet them sisters are lining up to get on one of theses tours to me meet future Mr. Bethel man.

Email was as follows:

What was said about the last Bethel Treasure Hunt Tour?

- "The spiritual theme aspect of the Museum and city tours sent chills down my spine."
    - "Even after many years in the truth I did not think I could be so moved by a trip like this. This was not like any of the other Bethel trips I have done, and I have done many."
    - "I cannot wait until next year so I can take tour #2 of the museum.? "The tours! We could hardly get to sleep and stay asleep ? so exciting!"
    - "...and we still had lots of time to shop."

We are thrilled to announce the next in the series.

IMAGINE YOURSELF...

- Being guided by the hand at the New York Metropolitan Museum as your personal guide shows you ancient artifacts that build your faith and put you back in time.

- Discovering the relics of Daniel's days, what Queen Esther's palace must have been like, as well as the building accomplishments of Nebuchadnezzar.

- Be amazed at the surprising revelations that are unveiled throughout New York City as you take an eye-opening tour of this city from a providence in prophecy perspective.

YOU'LL DISCOVER:

- Was George Washington familiar with Jehovah's name? See it for yourself!

- Why should you be interested in knowing about the most important battle of the American Revolution fought in Brooklyn Heights?

- Where is the largest artwork in the world based on the theme of the Bible? Bring your camera for this one!

- Why can it be said that God has "caused things to become" in fulfillment of prophecies that relate to the development of the 7th World Power of Bible prophecy? Let's look for that here in the first capital of that emerging world power.
    (above tours organized by Oasis Group Tours of NY)

STOPS INCLUDE:

United Nations, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Wall Street, Harlem, Pier 17, Lower Manhattan, Ground Zero, Macy's, Empire State Building?

YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:

* Wallkill Printery / Residence tour - 2 ½ hours
    * Watchtower Educational Center at Patterson tour - 1 ½ hours
    * Entrance fee to the Metropolitan museum
    ** 4 hour guided Biblical theme tour of the Metropolitan Museum** (by Oasis Group Tours)
    * 8 hour "providence in prophecy" bus and walking tour of New York City (by Oasis Group Tours)
    * Lots of time for shopping
    * 3 nights lodging at the Renaissance Hotel
    * 3 full breakfasts ? Saturday to Monday
    * Medical travel insurance
    * Deluxe coach and driver gratuities
    ** Tour taken by all new entrants to the Gilead school for missionaries

The attached 2 page brochure has the complete itinerary and pricing.

[email protected]

PS - if you can't benefit this time, forward this invitation to other friends

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

me want that mini brochure......pls pm it! i'm going to NYC soon like in less then 2 weeks!

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

i won't do the tour, so anyone don't get excited, i'm going to do my worldly tour!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Sounds like any other tour a worldly person might take with some Bible BS connecting to Jehovah (meaning JW's) to ease ones conscience!

• Smoky
    Smoky

I Thought it was kind of weird that they go see the UNITED NATIONS.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Smoky sez:

"I Thought it was kind of weird that they go see the UNITED NATIONS."

Every Jehovah's Witness should see the beast that Ted & the Brooklyn Boyz saddled up and rode hard for 9 years.

• out4good3
    out4good3
    Every Jehovah's Witness should see the beast that Ted & the Brooklyn Boyz saddled up and rode hard for 9 years.

ROFLMAO

YEAH....They rode the UN hard and put her away wet....that's for sure.

The last time I was in NY, I was with a bunch of witness relatives. When I told them that I wanted to go a see ans possible do a tour of the UN they looked at me as if I'd said the dirtiest thing they'd ever heard.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    * 8 hour "providence in prophecy" bus and walking tour of New York City (by Oasis Group Tours)

This could not sound more awful!

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

i bet them sisters are lining up to get on one of theses tours to me meet future Mr. Bethel man.

Having gone on way too many of those stupid things (a consequence of being raised in a neighboring state), I can assure you that there is no real fraternizing with the Bethelites on these trips. The only time I ever remember having any type of association with them was at a visit to either Wallkill or Patterson where we got to join at their tables for lunch, and they seated us all with Bethelites who had to be about 900 years old. I think the younger Bethelites are too jaded to care about socializing.

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

"lots of time to shop" probably includes a grand total of 1.5 hours of buying anything and everything in sight at warp speed - then back on the bus before that dirty NY air of Satan's can corrupt!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit