Ive never been on a bethel bus tour....but this one seems kind of interesting. i bet them sisters are lining up to get on one of theses tours to me meet future Mr. Bethel man.
Email was as follows:
What was said about the last Bethel Treasure Hunt Tour?
- "The spiritual theme aspect of the Museum and city tours sent chills down my spine."
- "Even after many years in the truth I did not think I could be so moved by a trip like this. This was not like any of the other Bethel trips I have done, and I have done many."
- "I cannot wait until next year so I can take tour #2 of the museum.? "The tours! We could hardly get to sleep and stay asleep ? so exciting!"
- "...and we still had lots of time to shop."
We are thrilled to announce the next in the series.
- Being guided by the hand at the New York Metropolitan Museum as your personal guide shows you ancient artifacts that build your faith and put you back in time.
- Discovering the relics of Daniel's days, what Queen Esther's palace must have been like, as well as the building accomplishments of Nebuchadnezzar.
- Be amazed at the surprising revelations that are unveiled throughout New York City as you take an eye-opening tour of this city from a providence in prophecy perspective.
- Was George Washington familiar with Jehovah's name? See it for yourself!
- Why should you be interested in knowing about the most important battle of the American Revolution fought in Brooklyn Heights?
- Where is the largest artwork in the world based on the theme of the Bible? Bring your camera for this one!
- Why can it be said that God has "caused things to become" in fulfillment of prophecies that relate to the development of the 7th World Power of Bible prophecy? Let's look for that here in the first capital of that emerging world power.
(above tours organized by Oasis Group Tours of NY)
United Nations, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Wall Street, Harlem, Pier 17, Lower Manhattan, Ground Zero, Macy's, Empire State Building?
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* Wallkill Printery / Residence tour - 2 ½ hours
* Watchtower Educational Center at Patterson tour - 1 ½ hours
* Entrance fee to the Metropolitan museum
** 4 hour guided Biblical theme tour of the Metropolitan Museum** (by Oasis Group Tours)
* 8 hour "providence in prophecy" bus and walking tour of New York City (by Oasis Group Tours)
* Lots of time for shopping
* 3 nights lodging at the Renaissance Hotel
* 3 full breakfasts ? Saturday to Monday
* Medical travel insurance
* Deluxe coach and driver gratuities
** Tour taken by all new entrants to the Gilead school for missionaries
The attached 2 page brochure has the complete itinerary and pricing.
PS - if you can't benefit this time, forward this invitation to other friends