JW Talk Radio- My First Guest Flaked

by PublishingCult 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

PC/Tim -

I wonder if you might be confusing me with someone far nicer than I am. Unless we've had transactions under different names, I have no recollection of having offered to make you signs for any purpose. That doesn't mean it didn't happen; I forget a lot of things now, and some of the things I recall vividly never happened. I do tend to be sympathetic about XJW child cusody issues.

All of my friends, followers and acolytes - of which there are NONE - are trained to deny the many miracles, spontaneous healings and Watchtower Upheavals that I have been responsible for. Then again, maybe they didn't happen either, which would explain the denials, wouldn't it?

I probably hold no ill will against you, but Rick is a friend (right, Rick? [Remember, Rick, you are under oath.]) and I didn't enjoy seeing his efforts demeaned because they didn't meet your standards, PC/Tim. If I was Frank about it - and Frank is not my real name - maybe I wouldn't have done some of the things Rick has done. Things like start the most sucessful, longest-running, most diverse XJW teleconference website ever, even if it has had an occasional wart or zit or closeted Bin-Ladenite in the wings.

In an ideal world we would all realize that we each are doing the best we can in the way we think is best. Even me and even you.

Enjoy your vacation. Drink in the light and the beauty of this temporary world, and feel the Force flowing through you. Recharge your batteries and sleep well, knowing the UADNA orbiting Space Platform is keeping you safe. We shall always have Paris.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

aw, Nathan. How you do talk!

I have goose bumps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit