It is over...

by wonderwoman77 21 Replies latest social relationships

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((WW)))

I'm sorry to hear about it. Break ups are a terrible thing to go through. I've had my heart broken several times, but more often than not...they made me stronger for the next relationship. We're here if you need us...you can email me if you want. I'm always here to listen!

Andi

F2J,

The point of this thread is not bisexuality. It is about healing from a broken heart. But then again if you had an mustard seed of compassion that Christ had you'd realize that. But your Pharasaical attitude will prevent you from having that "new personality" right? Keep on keepin' on honey. It's posters like you that remind me why we shouldn't EVER go back to being a JW.

Andi - of the disgusted class.

• Faithful2Jah
    Faithful2Jah

Andee,

WW did not seem to have "a broken heart" as you put it. She said she was only "a little sad" but actually more "relieved." So my initial comment to her was that now might be a good time to think about straightening out her life. I stand by that comment.

As I recall, Jesus said, "Your sins are forgiven." This would correspond to the kind and compassionate hugs you gave WW. But Jesus also said, "Go, and sin no more." Kindness and compassion are important. But so is righteousness.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Back at it eh bozo? Do you ever tire of being a small minded bigot?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hey WW77,

Sorry to hear about your break-up. Allow yourself to grieve, but don't despair. The sun will come out again soon.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hehe

I have a clue. Because I, like all people, sometimes get urges to do things that God says are not right.
    god talks to you too?! we had a little chat when i was on acid one night and he said im doing just dandy and to keep on trucking .

trash!

~*~ manie sans delire ~*~

• mommy
    mommy

WW
    If you ever wanna chat email me okay? Sometimes when a relationship is more bad than good, it is much better to walk away.

Faithful,
    So if you have urges inside you, who put those urges there to begin with?
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Thank you for all your support everyone, I really appreciate it. You all are wonderful people...thanks again.

F2J--I never said there is not right and wrong. I said I thought there was not a right or wrong religion. I do think their are moral principles, mine are just not what all yours are. You do not have to like the fact that I am bisexual, but I have felt that and known that I was since I was 10. I personally do not think God wants us to ignore any part of ourselves. If we ignore parts of ourselves how can we ever achieve self-actualization? The fact is we could not. So I do not ignore parts of me, I do not think God expects that of us. You obviously feel that your God expects that of you, and that is fine, to bad you have to ignore part of yourself....

• logical
    logical

F2J - why dont you sort your own life out before judging others.

• Faithful2Jah
    Faithful2Jah

WW: You said, "I personally do not think God wants us to ignore any part of ourselves. If we ignore parts of ourselves how can we ever achieve self-actualization?"

Are you aware that some people who are sexually attracted to children say exactly the same thing? Like various gay rights organizations, they even have their own organization to promote what they feel should be their right.

Now, I am not saying that homosexual acts are as wrong as child mollestation. The point I am making is that simply because a person has urges and desires to engage in certain kinds of behavior does not mean that God wants them to engage in that kind of behavior.

• ladonna
    ladonna

F2J,

Now if you were doing the real, goody two shoes JW thing, you would NOT be HERE!!!
    Therefore, WW would not have to put up with your judgmental attitudes!!!!

WW,
    Sorry this has happened, but the old saying "plenty of fish in the ocean", well, it's true!

Ana

Manners require time, and nothing is more vulgar than haste.
    —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit