It is over...

by wonderwoman77 21 Replies latest social relationships

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Hey all, I know some of you know that a while back my gf and I were having troubles but then things got better, well they started getting worse again, so I decided it was best to end it. So I did it today. It was a little sad for me, but ultimately somewhat of a relief...

• WindRider
    WindRider

WW77, I know it is difficult now but it sounds like you feel like you made the right decision. I wish you all the best and know that we are here for you.

sincerely, Windrider

• Faithful2Jah
    Faithful2Jah

Great! Now you have a real chance to get your life STRAIGHTened out. If you know what I mean.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hey steph. this was probably for the best if you feel more relieved than anything. *hugs*

does this mean we can finally... well you know?!

take care sweetie

p.s. faithful, fuck you !

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

F2J---

you are just so ignorant sometimes. if you had a clue what it was like to be bisexual and know that you were since a very young age and all the other stuff that goes with it, it is not a walk in the park, but it is who I am, and people like you just need to deal....

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Mango:

Aaah, I remember the randy days of youth! At least, I think I do.

Wonderwoman:

If you feel relief, you've prolly made a good decision, yes?

Expatbrit

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Mango...thanks for the support!!! and sure any time :)

• JanH
    JanH

ww,

Sorry to hear it ended, but if you feel it was the best for you now, it certainly was. Hope things are going fine with you now. ((( hugs ))

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

thanks jan and windrider...I think I will be fine and so will she. We were just going two different directions with the relationship. Some things are just not meant to be....

• Faithful2Jah
    Faithful2Jah

WW: You said, "if you had a clue what it was like to be bisexual"

I have a clue. Because I, like all people, sometimes get urges to do things that God says are not right. When I do I don't give into those desires. People can and do control themselves. That's the differece between people and animals. Well, between some people and animals anyway.

Of course you are the one who told me that you don't believe that any real standards for "right and wrong" exist. So, you just do whatever "feels right" to you. I'm sure I'll catch Hell for saying this, but I'd never hire a babysitter for my kids with those kind of "standards."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit