Putin-powerful, but not his own power

by proplog2 32 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I find your posts interesting Proplog2.

Is Russia the King of the north in Daniel 11:40?

• proplog2
    proplog2

JH:

Yes, I really do believe Russia is the King of the North.

I also believe Russia fills these descriptions:

Moscow is the third Rome. Anglo American power IS not an extension of the Roman Empire - It has always been anti-Rome.

Dan. 2:42,43 Feet of iron and clay. Iron = fourth metal extension of Roman Empire Clay = over 100 nationalities that make up Russia.

Dan. 7:20,21 Little horn that emerges from the fourth beast (Roman Empire) and that persecutes the holy ones which leads to the Ancient of Days coming in defense with the eventual establishment of Kingdom Rule through the holy ones.

Dan. 8:23-25 The final King is Putin. Stern-faced king, master of deception got his power by being appointed. He causes deception to succeed. During a freedom from care (peace and security) he will bring many to ruin.

His current deception is the idea that he is relinquishing power as president. I expect a world emergency to emerge that lets him remain in power. It will be Russia as King of the North that will "put in place the disgusting thing that is causing desolation" Dan. 11:31 That will be the signal for the Holy Ones to leave Babylon the Great (USA)

This all harmonizes with Revelation if you realize that the 7th head of the beast that appears slaughtered but revives is Russia. The beast that was but is not yet remains as the eighth king is the revived Russian Empire. Wealthy Babylon the Great is the USA. It will first fall as a signal to the Holy Ones to get out of the USA before its final destruction by the Wild Beast.

I am very suspicious of something happening anytime from now until around the election for Russian president.

• proplog2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit