Anyone here from Vegas?

by palmtree67 21 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

sorry, forget centennial hills --- too far north but was out there and felt very california. everything seemed NEW.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Looks like Palm's got some homework to do!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Awesome!

Thanks, LV! We are looking for a vacation home mostly (although we may decide to live there for a year) but will likely have alot of freinds coming down to stay, too, either with or without us. Will require a property management company, I assume.

• LV101
    LV101

YOUR welcome. GREAT time to buy home in LV!

HOW CLOSE TO THE STRIP do you desire???? are you looking for condo or house. there are older homes much closer to the strip -- check out Rancho/Oakey area or Rancho/Palomino area --- incredibly close to the strip, 3 - 4 miles away. older, but decent homes.

high-rise condos are all over the place --- good prices. now, there's always a risk w/high-rise area (according to my skeptic husband).

• LV101
    LV101

palmtree67 -- check your PM's

LV101

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

palmtree~ I suggest you look into the Summerlin area! Very desirable communities. Plenty of amenities, well-kept, close to Red Rock mountains ~which offers lots of hiking and is one of the gems of Las Vegas. Pretty smooth traffic in the area. Newer beltway to drive to strip and other attractions. From Summerlin to the strip could take 15 or 20 minutes. There is a variety of property to look at. But definitely my favorite area in the city. It sits at the foothills at the west of the valley.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thanks, sweetie!

I think Summerlin is definately one of the areas we're going to check out.

• LV101
    LV101

palmtree -- summerlin is good but if you want to be close to strip (for work/people visiting staying in your home, etc.) it might not be your answer. some of my family is in summerlin and it has quite a variety of home prices but pleasant to the eyes. the southend of the strip --- by the 215 might have some new development going on. your best bet is grab a realtor and save yourself a headache.

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

You're welcome~

feel free to ask, i'll help as i can~

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thanks for your help! A house has been purchased.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit