Anyone here from Vegas?

by palmtree67 21 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Could I pick your brain for some information, please?

• LV101
    LV101

i know more than the avg. person about vegas. i'll try to help.

LV101

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Hi! And thank you!

What would be a good area to buy a house in that would still be close to the Strip?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

wooo hooo...house party at the Vegas Palm

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Werewolf party in Vegas, Poopsie!!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

There ain't no shenanigans like Vegas shenanigans

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Damn. We must have scared LV off......

• poopsiecakes
  • LV101
    LV101

I'm here --- FUNNY! ARE you looking for a newer, yuppee-type, hood to live? there are some incredible bargains in LV -- as long as you stay in the vegas area you are close to the strip. check out summerlin --- southern highland --- centennial hills, spring valley is older w/new homes also and only 7 miles (west of) from the strip. it was very expensive land and developers would always go more north (summerlin) but BIG PLANS were on the horizon until things went south. the aliante area (north las vegas) is too far out there and i'd stay away. green valley (henderson) too far. i think i've given you the best options but if you have any more info to go on --- let me know. ahh, another one to check out is Mountains Edge --- more west of Spring Valley --- there's also Red Rock which is getting right up into the mountains west of the strip --- beautiful but the mountains are more gorgeous when you're not right up on top of them.

let me know what you're pondering or need any other INFO. ---- hope this helps.

• LV101
    LV101

also, check out the lakes area. area is off of w. sahara/desert inn. older homes --- well maintained neighborhood, original owners. another one is Peccole Ranch -- right above the lakes area off of Ft. Apache/Sahara, W. Charleston. newer than Lakes, people picking up repos. this is a great area and a variety of homes, sizes, prize ranges.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit