Emily is Much better!!!

by Undecided 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi All,

Thanks for your concern and comments. When I first went up to the hospital she was just laying there, and would look at you, then close her eyes again. I had to pick up my daughter's kids from school and and a few other erands. When I went back Emily was up and
    grinning at me when I went in her room. She had her I-V in her arm but was up and playing with her grandma(my wife).

It made me feel so much better. Hope she continues her progress and I can play with her like usual.

Ken P.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Ken,right on!I told you things would turn around.Anther day or so and your grandbaby will be climbing all over you.No doubt you will spoil her rotten..LOL...OUTLAW

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

ken, great news! hugs to you and family

• think41self
    think41self

((((Ken))))

That's great news! I knew it would only be a short time before she was feeling better...we will all do the happy dance with you!

think41self

She had the vocabulary of a brothel owner specializing in service to sailors with Tourette's syndrome

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Hey Ken,

Just saw this. Hope Emily well soon! Hang in there my friend!

Doug

FreePeace
    "The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine
    TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest
    Who Am I? -How to Reinvent Yourself After Leaving the WTS

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Wonderful

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

FANTASTIC!!!!

andee

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Ken,

Great news about your granddaughter! It's so awful to see a beloved child in a hospital bed; that picture is so wrong!! Both of my children, when babies and toddlers, spent time in the hospital because of pneumonia and my heart always ached to see them so sick and small. I'm so very glad to hear that little Emily is feeling better and how wonderful for her to have a grandfather like you...give her a kiss from all of us

Dana

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOUR GRANDAUGHTER IS MUCH BETTER. THE BEST TO YOU ALL.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((Ken)))

I knew you could make her smile! Grammpas do that so well! Although I'm thrilled she feels better, I'm glad for you and her parents as well. Seeing a sick baby is one of the most heartbreaking things. And thank you for sharing with us...it makes me feel good to know you feel comfortable coming to us with such personal details of your life!

Hugs,
    Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit