This site needs some improvements!

by free2beme 19 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I am pretty spoilled by Facebook and which this site could incorporate some of the things Facebook has.

1. Alerts to show you if someone responded in a thread you started or posted on.

2. Spellcheck

3. Ability to post and share pictures easier

4. The easier ability to change your avatar

5. E-mail alerts

I mean, it is a great site for quality conversation and such. On the JW topic line, etc. It is just seeming real dated anymore and surprised there has not been any updates.

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHA...if you don't like it start your own forum...

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

Oh I'm sorry free2beme that's no me speaking just trying to prep you for the barrage of hate posts that will follow...all hail Simon.

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

I agree this is an excellent site but those improvements u mentioned would be fantastic

• JRK
    JRK

This will go over like a ham sandwich in a synagogue.

JK

• VampireDCLXV
  • free2beme
    free2beme

If people have their heads up their ass so far, that they would take this as an attack on Simon ... Fuck'em. I am simply saying, it could go for some nice improvements. I would not take on the nightmare of a former Witness site, I have been here to long to know they have to be managed constantly. As trolls abound, and some former Witnesses are whacked. Either way, I think my suggestions would be nice. Plus, I read those updates ages ago and nothing seems to have changed. It is 2011, I am in a generation with no patience. LOL

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

OH thanks Vampire is that the lastest update to the update to the update to come...and don't worry there will be another update to that...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I believe that such improvements should not come at the expense of reliability. It does no good to implement such improvements at the expense of having technical problems that result in the site going down all the time. However, one improvement I would like to see is the easy ability to check and access private messages.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

The point of my last post was: RELAX people! Simon's working on it! Remember that this website is a volunteer project for Simon, not his full time job. He does what he can when he can. I'm sure he'll get the new JWN up and working sometime this year. Remember... this is Simon we're talking about, not armageddon...

V665V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit