Can I Introduce..'Rummy'...New Poster

by ISP 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Rummy1
    Rummy1

HI this is rummy 1
    Ican't believe the fantastic response to ISP's introduction to me on Tuesday . Thanks for all your supportive comments . It is very difficult to "break away " from something that really is a way of life for me . I was a jw since the age of 7 ... baptized at 16 married to JW pioneer at 22 etc reg pioneer , min serv etc thought very highly off etc etc .. but I must admit I started having my doubts about 92-93 especially when WBTS started to change their policy on education . This made me very bitter because I sacrificed all that to pioneer and it eventually affected my marriage ; because I made it clear to my wife that college and university were OUT ... she felt differently and rebelled against me and WBTS to pursue a secular career ..... Now she is doing extremely well financially ( we are divorced ) ... and gues what .. I am on the Pioneer " Scrapheap " of Hasbeens still waiting for Armageddon !!
    Lucky or what ??? Anyway Now I'm getting free of all this crap and starting a new life thanks to people like ISP and you guys !!! Thanks to you all !!!!
    Love, Rummy1

• Simon
    Simon

wow .. the 'welcome machine' is working well isn't it?!

nice to have you with us

• ladonna
    ladonna

Hi Rummy,

It was great meeting you in chat earlier

Ana~ladonna

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hi RUMMy Welcome.

plm

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

Man, I did this all wrong...coming in here anonymously and looking for my brother. I should have found my brother first and let him introduce me!

**Jumping on Rummy's Welcome Wagon**

Well...since I've only been on this board a few days the only advice I can give is...embrace the diversity and thank God for the freedom. Oh yeah...and don't forget to laugh, it heals the heart.

LOVE YOU!

PS, I'm inactive too...baptized @9 started pioneering @14 left @33
    and didn't get to go to college either *whaaaa*

[email protected] (write me)

• anglise
    anglise

welcome rummy. One small step etc....
    Another UK'er.
    I'm from Sussex.
    A

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Smoldering Wick........wicked for short?

Anyway! I've seen your picture - but haven't properly welcomed you - so (cough) Welcome to our Forum!

The more the merrier, eh?

waiting

• waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit