What Are The 3 Worst Things in Your Life

by teenyuck 21 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Since we are listing the best 3 things in life, I thought it would be interesting to list 3 things that you did and regret or things that are/were the worst in your life.

For me:

1. Lack of friends growing up a JW; there just were not any. No one liked JW's.

2. Parents Divorce-mother's subsequent trash talk of father. Hard to forget. Complete breakup of family-still ongoing.

3. Not taking school seriously-what good was algebra going to do me in paradise? That led to my inability to graduate college in a timely manner. Which led to early career missteps.

• Beans
    Beans

#1-Hangovers(Don`t get them really though)
    #2-Not enough sex
    #3-Working,I like my job but I`d rather be on the beach!

Beans

• dedalus
    dedalus

Hard to think of anything!

Dedalus

• Englishman
    Englishman

1. My mother in law.

2. My middle son's possesive girl-friend. God, so tiresome, can't be bothered to humour the silly cow.

3. BBC 1's Neighbours. Australia's national disgrace.

Englishman.

Truth exists;only falsehood has to be invented. -Georges Braque

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Things I regret, in no particular order:

Taking so long to grow up (Never quite got there)

Not getting to know my father and being unable to talk him out of taking his life.

Being without a father before I was sixteen

Not spending more time with my little brother and being unable to talk him out of taking his life.

Not telling my grandparents that I loved them

Never kissing Laura J.

Kissing Trudy J.

Never telling Claudia L. how much I liked her

Being too young and naive to know what those two girls in Texas had in mind that night so long ago.

The time I wasted taking Business English

The years I wasted waiting for something to happen instead of living

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

When I lost my grandmother to lung cancer in 1984. She was only 55, young, beautiful,(she looked just like Susan Hayward), talented, with a heart of gold. It was truly devastating to my mom and our whole family. We still miss her terribly to this day.

Not asking my grandparents while they were alive all about their childhoods and families and memories and really getting to know about my/their lineage as much as I should have. Would give anything to have them all back again.

Not being able to have all my relatives close to me. My inlaws are still up in NY and it breaks my heart to not have them close anymore.

betweenworlds

Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity. Lord Acton 1834-1902

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

1. Loss of normal family ties because of the WT

2. My mothers breast cancer

3. not being able to organise my life to live o/s with my husband

Englishman - if you stupid morons in the UK hadn't encouraged Neighbours the stupid program would have died long ago. It's all your fault!!!!!! Besides, how does a country renowned for it's theatrical brilliance produce a program like Easter Enders!

Marilyn

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Frenchy :-(

hugs,

Marilyn

• Carmel
    Carmel

1. Toenail fungus from living in cave too long;
    2. Near sightedness from too much witchtower reading when young;
    3. Diarrhea from too much "spiritual" food dispensed by the FDS.

the list goes on....

carmelite

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Beans-

Englishman-I probably should have put my mother-in-law down-

Frenchy-I am sooo sorry. {{{hugs}}} your loss is great.

Betweenworlds & Marilyn-those are on my list, just a little farther down...I really need to move them up. Family is key. {{{hugs}}} to you both

Carmel- Try Pepto..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit