Can you list some outdoor jobs for me to consider?

by Iamallcool 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Scraping chewing gum off the pavement.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Americans still do outdoor jobs?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

LOL at Broken Promises!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Searching for mines in Iraq or Afghanistan.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

bttt to anyone who is willing to give me some good suggestions. Thanks!

• pirata
    pirata

Why do you need the job?

Bored?

Need the money?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Iamallcool, I don't know your age or background, but when I left school at 16 I put an advert in a supermarket front window, "gardener" and charged GBP 5.00 per hour. This was back in the 80's. Basically I was earning double what anyone my age was doing back then. You have to be willing to put a few quid into equipment, you need at least grass cutting equipment, strimer and a hedge cutter, but that is all and you are away, ow and a few business cards.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am all for decorating jobs. While Easter is past, you may have Independence Day. Putting up clear lights could generate income--especially if people only want them up for a short period of time. And, Christmas is not all that far off--people can and do make good side money on window washing and landscaping businesses by adding Christmas and Halloween decorating to their business.

Beware of only one thing--the Government. Hyperinflation is about to be let loose on the United Tyranny of America--worse than Zimbabwe, and without warning from the official media. You might also find them custom-making rules and regulations to interfere with your success, besides the EPA-sponsored fake energy crisis that is soon going to result in rolling blackouts because of power plant closings. You might wish to prepare to accept gold and silver as payment should your dollar become toilet paper.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

bttt for more ideas. Thanks!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

How about joining a house painting company, thats if you like painting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit