"Watchtower University" Listed As A Possible NGO?

by CuriousButterfly 30 Replies latest members private

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

I am not completely convinced this is valid hence posting the link and seeing what we collectively can possible uncover, whether a hoax or fact.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The blurb sounds like it is written by a born/raised in, never baptised, kid who doesn't fully understand that his mother's religion is a scam. I politely describe us as 'damaged goods'.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Johnny the Bethelite strikes again

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

WatchtowerUniversity.edu is not a valid domain.

Hoax.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hmmm. Later this week I can contact the UN NGO to ask about this, and also they had for many years the .pdf document of the letter they had as an official response to the Watchtower's involvement in the UN. The link no longer works. People are still interested, and I'm going to ask if they can relink/put it back up if people think this would be helpful to have this info available on the UN's website.

http://www.jwinfoline.com/reference/un/fax_from_un.htm

• laverite
    laverite

honesty - the point is not getting a copy of the letter per se, we all have that and it's easy to get on various links. However, when it is available directly at the United Nations website, it carries a lot more weight as a letter from the UN (rather than something an "apostate" is passing along).

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly
    honesty - the point is not getting a copy of the letter per se, we all have that and it's easy to get on various links. However, when it is available directly at the United Nations website, it carries a lot more weight as a letter from the UN (rather than something an "apostate" is passing along).

Exactly. :)

• still thinking
    still thinking

I emailed a while ago enquiring why it had been removed.....still waiting for an answer. I am keen to know about this too.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

perhaps a hoax perpertrated by the WT so as to make the whole UN NGO thing an awful apostate lie?

see brother doubter... you go look on the UN website...it's plainly a big lie!

oz

• still thinking
    still thinking

Good point Aussie Oz, sounds a bit paranoid, but then again, I reakon they are feeling quite threatened by the internet. So maybe they are upping their stragegy.

I reakon DJeggnogg might even be from their writing committee. Put here so that people in the "truth" blah!!!! still read copious amounts of their rubbish. Even if its here. He sure seems to spend an awful lot of time here don't you think?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit