"Watchtower University" Listed As A Possible NGO?

by CuriousButterfly 30 Replies latest members private

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

The top links didn't work so I used the search engine at the top right:

When scrolling on profile and clicking on activities you get: WTF???

View Activities

Areas of expertise & Fields of activity:Economic and Social:
    Country or countries of activity:
    Millennium Development Goals:
    Mission statement:This will be a meshed statement by FY2011; we should write it together---truly.
    Year established:2010
    Year of registration:2010
    Organizational structure:I started about 10 multi-billion dollar companies and will put all my money in Watchtower University: UNIMF-WTO-WorldBank= Social Policy Congress Organization (SPCO); Also, i wrote(writing) a 7 book set in which every financial bank that was bailed out will belong to my "Lemon Financial Index Group" under my self-owned and now proposed Massachusetts Stock Exchange; furthermore, if you were not told yet, im telling you now...
    Number and type of members:We will all be the SPCO when i am done here; its definitely prophecy, though the society would say i am "worldly"; my mother is a full time "witness".
    Funding structure:
    Funding structure other:My Companies of the newest green technology you will find on earth!
  • CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

I am trying to use this website that searches "wayback" archived internet sites. For some reason the search site is blocked at work.

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

If someone can give it a shot and see if watchtoweruniversity.edu was at once up and running.

• laverite
    laverite

Hmmm. Later this week I can contact the UN NGO to ask about this, and also they had for many years the .pdf document of the letter they had as an official response to the Watchtower's involvement in the UN. The link no longer works. People are still interested, and I'm going to ask if they can relink/put it back up if people think this would be helpful to have this info available on the UN's website.

• laverite
    laverite

Curious Butterfly! I used the archive.org (it's not blocked where I am) and I typed in http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf and was able to access the document after only one more click (pick your year/time of archive). I understand you're blocked at work (what's up with that??!!!!) but I can verify that this works!!!! Do you want me to email you the pdf file?

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

PLEASE email it to me. I will PM you my work email... I think you have it but just in case. Thank you!

• sir82
    sir82

This is just weird...it kind of makes me think it is the project of a bored teenager:

I started about 10 multi-billion dollar companies and will put all my money in Watchtower University: UNIMF-WTO-WorldBank= Social Policy Congress Organization (SPCO); Also, i wrote(writing) a 7 book set in which every financial bank that was bailed out will belong to my "Lemon Financial Index Group" under my self-owned and now proposed Massachusetts Stock Exchange; furthermore, if you were not told yet, im telling you now...

We will all be the SPCO when i am done here; its definitely prophecy, though the society would say i am "worldly"; my mother is a full time "witness".

• laverite
    laverite

CB - Yes, I already had your work email. Just sent it to you at your work email. Do you want me to send it to your phone too and your private non work email?

BTW, I can verify 100% that the archive.org website worked like a charm.

Love ya!

-Lav

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Seems to be a hoax. The website link is broken, the email adress is definitely not connected to the WT society, and if you look under Profile - Activities - Organizational Structure, the writer clearly identifies himself as a "non-witness". Too bad actually.

• laverite
    laverite

I'm off to a meeting at work and then I have to finish submitting grades by the end of the work day. Ugh...So can't check back on here until later this evening. But I will be on my phone and can check email if you need anything CB. <3

• laverite
    laverite

On the Watchtower University thing -- yeah, could easily be a hoax or whatever I will look more at it later when I have time (Thanks for sharing people).

BUT, the main thing this thread became about was gaining current access to the United Nations letter regarding Watchtower's membership using a web archive service. Yay to that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit