Cultish points I found:
We can enter into Jehovah’s rest —or join him in his rest—by obediently working in harmony with his advancing purpose as it is revealed to us through his organization.
2. Revealed to us through his org (mysticism, basically setting up the flock to do whatever the WT says, whether it is biblical or not)
On the other hand, if we minimized the Bible-based counsel that we receive through the faithful and discreet slave class, choosing to follow an independent course, we would be placing ourselves at odds with God’s unfolding purpose. This could endanger our peaceful relationship with Jehovah.
1. FDS- Assertion of leadership over rank and file, follow us because we mediate for God
2. Independent course - no thinking!
3. would be placing ourselves at odds - You are fighting against God!
4. God's unfolding purpose - Allows wiggle room for FDS to teachings, prophecy etc at their discretion to cover up for past mistakes.
5. Endanger our peaceful relationship with Jehovah- God will kill you if you don't follow us.
That is a whole lotta "loaded language" in just a few sentences!