Who here are from the UK??

by watersprout 73 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's all lies ballistic. I told you yesterday don't trust the Burger man.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Just has an email from bigmac, now I know what all you lads and ladettes get up to. Naughty naughty! LOL

I have never been to one before so i'm not naughty! Lol

Peace Sprout

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

We have 2 Premier Inns and a Holiday Inn Express local to our house. The hotel at Drayton Manor Theme Park is open aswell. Also loads of B&B'S available so rooms are cheap as you wan't to pay for a night or 2.

HHG

• ballistic
    ballistic

It's good to see there's still some UKers going strong on here after the generation that moved out. We all used to meet up at Mikes BBQs some time back. I still miss those BBQs!

• cantleave
    cantleave

HHG - you know we'll be there - I will have to buy some Stella - do you really think what I have left over from Saturday will last another week?

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Who was Mike and where was the meet up?

HHG

• ballistic
    ballistic

Here you will find a picture of Mike himself in the actual back garden with us having the said BBQ:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witnesses

Alas the former things have passed away, and most of the posters of that era have moved on, which is good. I've only recently popped back to JWN myself.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Cantleave you are the man ! The beer is all gone by now I bet We will need to replenish the stock big time before the party. No probs I will raid asda when the security guards have gone for a poo Trolley dash cumming up..lol Keep the engine running sleeping beauty...We are on a mision from god

HHG

• Diva
    Diva

I'm from Buckinghamshire and will be going to the meet up in London on 30th. I've been to a few now - there are normally two a year, one in the summer and a xmas meetup. They are great fun!!

• Podobear
    Podobear

Born a Cockney sparrah'... dragged up as an Essex boy... where we got "religion".. floated to Bethel via Halesowen in the West Midlands... returned home disillusioned and have set up business in Bristol... a spit from the Severn Valley and the Welsh Borders.

Venture over the border from time to time but am troubled by the "Sheep Worrying" in Wales.

What do you call a Welshman with more than one sheep?... A PIMP!!

and for any Brummeys that might be viewing: What do you call a Welshman with a stick up his a**se? A TAFFY APPLE !

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit