Who here are from the UK??

by watersprout 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

The middle is officially MERIDAN I think..........but Coventry is about right.............Straford-Upon-avon is a beautiful place for a day out. If you arrange it, count me in. I know I have agoraphobia, but a glass or two of wine always helps...........

How were other meets arranged? Are you doing it watersprout? Say you will.....................! pleasssssseeeeeee (whiney moany voice)

Love Paula x

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Straford-Upon-avon is a beautiful place for a day out.

Stratford is beautiful, especially on a sunny day.

I'm no good for organizing things, i tend to forget i am organizing! If someone else would like to arrange it?????

Peace Sprout

• nugget
    nugget

sussex, surrey, sussex again, Wiltshire and finally Hampshire for last 22 plus years.

• the max
    the max

Edinburgh, hey cofty, do you you follow the toon army ? I went to an (ass)embley in Newcastle a few years back, the brothers had booked and paid for their drinks at lunchtime, just like at theater.

It was the only time I felt SPIRITUAL, ha ha at an assembley. My then wife a (PIOUS BITCH) pioneer was outraged, I sat with my orange juice and felt sooooo superior,happy days

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hertfordshire

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Hairyhegoat is in Tamworth Staffordshire and we have everything on our door step, you name it we have it, the next meet up will be in Tamworth without a doubt. More details to follow for all UK ex JW'S interested in coming for a party at ours..We need to feel the numbers interested by the end of June at the latest

HHG

• nugget
    nugget

we definitey will be there can't wait.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Gloucestershire

• watersprout
    watersprout
    More details to follow for all UK ex JW'S interested in coming for a party at ours..We need to feel the numbers interested by the end of June at the latest

ME ME ME! There will be three of us!

Peace

• ballistic
    ballistic

I do pass Tamworth occasionally normally trying to avoid that flippin Toll Road.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit