Meeting for Lunch in OC

by I quit! 10 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

I'm posting this on friends because it is on such short notice I'm not sure if anyone would see it soon enough if I posted it elsewhere. Anyway, CyberJesus and I are meeting for lunch tomorrow (Tues 5/3) somewhere by South Coast Plaza so if anyone else would like to meet with us PM CyberJesus or myself and we'll get back to you.

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

I'm interested . . . May be able to take a few hours off for lunch. I'm in Los Angeles.

• doubtful
    doubtful

I'm in Southern california as well! Please send me a PM

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I think is safe to say where no? its not like we are celebrities or something :-) ok here is a quiz.... a place with horns, close to the airport of a cowboy :) at the first number unit for lunch

• I quit!
    I quit!

"The Hungry Devil"? Is there such a place?

• Highlander
    Highlander

I will be nearby but probably wont have time to meet up. have fun!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

just come and say hello

• Dagney
    Dagney

Can't do lunch during the week. Maybe next time on a weekend or evening I'd love to meetup.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

well it was just last minute.

• I quit!
    I quit!

This really is short notice but it would be nice if any of you can stop by. El Torito on MacArthur across from John Wayne Airport at 1:00 PM. One word of caution. If you are not familar with the area and you wind up on Main St off of Mac Arthur you will probably see an El Torito. That isn't the one. The one we are going to is right across from the airport. The area can a little confusing. For instance Mac Arthur and Main cross each other twice so you could wind up thinking I was just at Mac Arthur and Main why does it look different?

Hopefully we can plan something in the near future where more can attend. It is always nice to have a large turn out so in the confusion of dividing the bill I can stay in the shadows and avoid paying my fair share.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit