Run-in with JW

by MrFreeze 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I thought this was rather amusing, maybe in my own mind. I was just getting ready to leave my house with my brothers and a JW walks up to my door. This was 7 o clock on a Sunday mind you. I recognized her. She was a bat squeak insane sister from my old sister congregation. She hands us a tract and I was not in the mood to deal with her so I went back in the house. I notice she is not letting my brothers go so I run back outside and say "its time to go". While she is still blabbing on about god knows what I hop in my car. Turns out I had my Rage Against the Machine cd in my cd player. It was on the song "Killing in the Name" and it was turned up real loud. The point in the song is where he says "F*&% you I wont do what you tell me" repeatedly. MY bros hopped in the car all while she was still blabbing. I said "Have a lovely day" and peeled out.

I dont know why that is amusing to me but there you have it. I dont even know what she was doing on our street. Its not even her territory.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Funny.........pmsl!!!! Maybe Jehovah was giving her a big hint? I think that song is ace.....

• glentrevette
    glentrevette

she was sent by jehovah to help you come back to his loving organization what else are you going to do there is no other hope

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

glentrevette you little punk- I thought you jumped off your balcony? Did you fall on your head?

LOL MrFreeze. Sounds like a scene from a movie. Good times.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

:)

I love that song, and couldn't help driving past my old hall with it playing on a few occasions.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Is glentrevette serious? If Jehovah wanted to send someone he shoulda sent someone who shouldnt be institutionalized.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I hadn't heard that album before. It's streaming in now. Nice

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Rage Against the Machine is a great anti-witnessgroup. Its the kind of thing they are all about.

• losthobbit
    losthobbit

RATM seems to be more anti the mind control of US Government and anti-war... and witnesses are anti-governments and anti-war as well, arent they?

JW's could use RATM songs as hymns... "Bowing down to the flag... you got a bullet in your head..."

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

haha losthobbit. Its just the idea of a select group controlling masses. Fits the GB prototype to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit