Ever do drugs while in the organization

by FifthOfNovember 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• FifthOfNovember
  • ballistic
  • designs
    designs

Just quarts of Jack Daniels and Coors...........

• FifthOfNovember
    FifthOfNovember

Oops! Must have pressed enter before I typed. Please don't post on this thread. :D

• baltar447
    baltar447

Booze is the JW drug of choice for most. Others have prozac and zanax and such.

• wasblind
    wasblind

No, never done any type of drugs

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey 5th of November maybe I'm paranoid or totally over taken by drugs but there's conspiracy out there, another guy with the same name posting similar threads to yours ;)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No but I knew people who did.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Ditto to what Mrs J said

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Not unless one counts monosodium glutamate as a drug. Every trip to McDonald's gives you that drug. You get two all-monosodium glutamate patties, high fructose corn syrup-and-monosodium glutamate sauce, sulfite, sodium caseinate/autolyzed yeast extract, more high fructose corn syrup, more sulfites with monosodium glutamate on a L-cysteine bun. You also get monosodium glutamate fries fried in rancid vegetable oil, high fructose corn syrup (or aspartame) drinks, sodium caseinate and high fructose corn syrup (and possibly more monosodium glutamate) shakes, and high fructose corn syrup pies with L-cysteine and more monosodium glutamate fried in rancid vegetable oil. Every single damn day out in field circus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit