JW Talk Radio Launches This Month

by PublishingCult 30 Replies latest jw friends

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

JW Talk Radio will launch this month on Wed 5/11/11, 12pm pst.

Here is a sneak peak of JW Talk Radio's first discussion topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft83Y58XYY0

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

I will definitely be tuning to that. I never understood the whole thing about homosexuality being a choice, and was not something someone was born as. I was taught that there was nothing wrong with being homosexual growing up until I started studying with the JW's.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Being a lesbian, I am especially interested in this May 11th program. I am arming myself with pen & paper to take notes Wow! I haven't said that in a long time.

Pacific is 3 hours earlier than Eastern time?

Is JW TALK Radio going to be a regular scheduled program?

Also, I love the music you have in this video. Could you please tell me about it so I may go out and buy it?

Thanku for all your hard work Publishing...keep the faith and know you are doing some great works

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Checked out the site. Sounds interesting, I wish you luck PC. Can you listen in by calling the number (714) 202-9911? Or listen only online?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I will listen to the archives, can't listen live during that time of day. Good luck with your new venture PC!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Homosexuality and the Bible?..

Seems kinda Gay to me..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

We all know what they're going to say. On any issue!

The only reason to listen to them is to find out how they're going to say it. It will also add another dimension in self contradiction.

By the way, if it's a talk show and they let members of the public speak . . . He He He He He !

Let's get organized!!!

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Being a lesbian, I am especially interested in this May 11th program. I am arming myself with pen & paper to take notes Wow! I haven't said that in a long time.

I am looking forward to my first broadcast, and felt strongly that the WTBTS's teaching on homosexuality and the Bible should be the logical choice since I sort of began asserting myself on this forum on this topic and refuting Fearon and other bigots who say, "God wrote it, I quote it!". It should put to bed a lot of issues regarding the Biblical view of homosexuality.

There will not be very many gay themed programs, however. I am not going make the program a pulpit for railing against Christians and bigots and homophobes on a regular basis.

On my Youtube channel, however, I have already had one gentleman comment and dismiss my guest, Jeff Miner, as "biased" and disqualified as any kind of an authority about homosexuality and the Bible by virtue of the fact that he himself is gay. I certainly would not trust a racist white man to research and document the history of black slavery, would you? But we know for a fact that the history of black slavery has often been misrepresented by those who support slavery, and that slavery itself has been justified scripturally by those who wish to promote and benefit from it. Just the same has the history of homosexuals in this world been misrepresented and reinterpreted by white misogynistic homophobic bigots who have the luxury of reading Scripture from a heterosexual point of view. Most Christians have not received the truth behind what the Bible seems to say about homosexuality for this reason.

Pacific is 3 hours earlier than Eastern time?

Yes. 3pm est

Is JW TALK Radio going to be a regular scheduled program?

Yes. I am thinking every Wednesday. If it goes well and I have more time to devote to the program, perhaps twice a week, or three times a week with a fill-in host.

• cheerios
    cheerios

i am guessing that Joe and Rick are not gonna be guests ..

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Checked out the site. Sounds interesting, I wish you luck PC. Can you listen in by calling the number (714) 202-9911? Or listen only online?

You should be able to catch it streaming live online. This is not a conference call format like Fearon's program. I am not having a free-for-all. It gets recorded as it streams and will be available in the archive for download afterward.

For the first show, I am not taking any calls. I am still learning the software and system. I will have plenty of programs in which people can call in, question and comment.

i am guessing that Joe and Rick are not gonna be guests ..

Ha ha, do you honestly think they would come on my program? I'd have them on if they wanted to come on, but it would not bode well for either one of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit