Man's Indefinite Domain

by Maze 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

There are other religions that teach mankind will reside forever on earth. However, it is for good reason that few Christian religions believe this, as it is not supported Scripturally. See http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/earth-forever.php for a discussion on how the Bible when taken as a whole does not support at eternal earth.

How do you interpret the following Scripture?

Isaiah 51:6 "Raise YOUR eyes to the heavens themselves, and look at the earth beneath. For the very heavens must be dispersed in fragments just like smoke, and like a garment the earth itself will wear out, and its inhabitants themselves will die like a mere gnat. But as for my salvation, it will prove to be even to time indefinite, and my own righteousness will not be shattered."

I am guessing you have probably never noticed that Scripture, but will pull out the trusty old dismissal - "oh that one is figurative".

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

A person cannot receive God's Spirit outside of Jehovah's Organization.

Sounds like Maze has been programed with the WTS. own self devised propaganda.

One thing you can realize by a truly mentally indoctrinated JW is they are full of the WTS misinformative lies

and information. ....on just about everything.

Of course the WTS is going to tell and preach they are the ony religious organization that god channels his message through his holy spirit.

Remember this is a publishing house, there are important marketing schemes going on there in case you haven't noticed yet.

There is the pressing proliferation of the WTS own literature that the organization makes financial gains on,

not to mention the acquired and obtained self consuming elements of power that is so appealing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit